Chapter 124: Acknowledgment

Bisha's face changed, and he reassured Yaoying: "Princess need not be afraid. Haidu Aling is alone and does not dare to act recklessly."

After saying that, he turned and quickly left.

Yaoying calmed herself down and took refuge in the hidden room on the second floor as she waited for news.

Not long after, the guards returned and told Yaoying that Haidu Aling was now in the royal palace.

He did not flee last night after his defeat but found a place to rest and recuperate for the night. This morning, he appeared, swaggering through the relay station's door, saying that he had met bandits on his way back to the Northern Rong. All his personal soldiers had died, so he asked the Royal Court to send him horses and rations and for some people to escort him back to their encampment.

Xie Chong rubbed his fist: "This man is truly daring. Is he not afraid that we will murder him?"

Yaoying frowned.

Haidu Aling was full of courage-this was to retreat as an advance. He had no personal guards left; afraid that Sultan Gu would hunt him down, he simply used his identity as an envoy to ask the Royal Court to send him back to the Northern Rong. In this way, he will not be afraid that the Royal Court will secretly kill him. He also made an alibi for his intrusion into the royal palace last night.

As expected, the guards came to pass on the message that Haidu Aling was an emissary of the Northern Rong, so the court ministers did not want to cause trouble and had prepared horses for him.

The guard said: "Princess, Prince Haidu Aling said he wanted to see you before he left and say a few words. General Ashina said that you can go or not."

Xie Chong and the others jumped to their feet, their faces turning red: "In his dreams!"

Yaoying pondered for a moment and stood up.

Let's meet. Haidu Aling could not do anything to her now. She wanted to know Haidu Aling's true purpose.

Haidu Aling changed his attire: his braided hair draped over his shoulders, he was in a colorful brocade one-shouldered brocade robe, leaning against a pillar in the corridor. His long legs were slightly bent, his shoulder and back muscles gnarled.

The ministers stood to the side, watching, while the Royal Court guards, headed by Bisha, stood in confrontation with Haidu Aling, swords flashing, the number of long spears like a forest.

The entire courtyard's attention, however, aggregated on Haidu Aling alone.

When he saw Yaoying, the corners of his mouth hooked and he walked towards her: "Princess truly has good ability and good means. The high and mighty Buddha's son broke the rules for you, and now even Sultan Gu himself has come to your rescue."

Yaoying looked as usual: "This is what the prince wants to say to me?"

Haidu Aling's light golden eyes fixedly looked at her face. Gorgeous and touching, charming appearance and snowy skin, brilliant like spring flowers when smiling. When the ends of her bright and slender eyes slightly curved, she unconsciously exuded a breathtaking sort of allure. Yet, only to him were they cold as ice and frost. In front of him, never did they show their delicate and lovely side.

"I don't understand." His eyes narrowed slightly, "I am the strongest and bravest warrior in the Northern Rong. Why do you reject me again and again?"

In the Northern Rong, the most beautiful woman belonged to the strongest man, so why was Princess Wenzhaoge unwilling to submit to him?

Haidu Aling snickered.