Sequel!!

I know, I know.

It ended at a horrible time, sorry!

But there is some good news!

The 12 Elementals will indeed be a trilogy, guys I have been planning this book since I was 13. So yes, there is a sequel I just don't know when I'll be posting it on Wattpad.

If you know me then you already know I've got two other stories that still need to be finished along with another one I've been wanting to start writing, even more hand written stories that need their own sequels and to be typed.

I love writing and have so many ideas and plots and spin offs. My main priority is The 12 Elementals trilogy but I still have to edit and polish this one so it can be ready for a literary agent that can then help me publish this.

I want to say thank you to those who have read every word of this, who found a character they related to, a part they enjoyed, for even just reading it.

Thank you.

I have never shown my work to anyone outside of Wattpad and I think the incredible support I've received here has given me the courage to let my family and friends feast their eyes on Melody. You know, once it's published and I'm making money so that way they can't say much.

Either way, this is the first part of Mel's life that we've seen, but there will be plenty more, trust me.

Don't be too mad with me!

We will come back to Enchantment and it will be 10x's better and more magical and whimsical and whatnot.

In the mean time, check out the other stories I've got published!

~Peace

***UPDATE!***

I have posted the sequel of this book!

It is called ENCHANTMENT

If you enjoyed this please feel free to read the second installment of Melody's life!

Not gonna lie, it starts off slow and my updates aren't frequent, but at least its up!

ALSO, I've got a new, spin off story that takes place on Earth but with all the mystic Enchantment has. It's called, "I Don't Sparkle" and I think you guys will love it!

***

UPDATE 6-6-2020

The 3rd and final book in the series is now up!

XXXO