Chapter 29

Since our main guys are such gentlemen, they let the ladies go first.

   But now it's their turn!

   Davis Cleveland for Jordan because he is precious! Cute as a button, if a button could be cute.

   Songs -Im Just a Kid by Simple Plan, Remember the Name by Fort Minor and Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia.

   Like Anna, Jordan does grow, that's why I went with those songs.

Vote!

Comment!

Love Life!

   This chapter is for Dragon_fruit for the new, new cover. Go check out her work, its stellar!

*

   Amazing white horses came stampeding out. They had glorious wings, a white light that glowed around them and were bigger than Dratt horses.

   "What other creature is pure enough to belong to an angel? Pegasus's are the essence of what it is to be innocent. They fly brave and are quite the sight in battle."

   The pegasus's went to Ester, Vivian, and Zane.

   "El hade consigue un pony volar. Tipico.(He gets a flying pony. Typical)" Kyle said.

   I had to cover my mouth to stop my laugh. Reason heard Kyle and his lips were twitching dangerously.

   "I'm naming mine Heaven because she belongs there." Vivian said.

   "Sage." Ester grooms her pegasus.

   "Luce." Zane was happy with his.

   What. A. Hufflepuff. What other type of guy would want to ride a pegasus into battle? Even if they are beautiful.

   August whistles. These new animals have the body, tail, and back of a lion. Yet had the head and wings of an eagle with talons as its front feet.

   "Griffins." August explained, "Fearless in the name of peril. The perfect mixture of the two most noble animals. For the werewolves of course."

   "I wanted one of those." Aliyah grumbles. I nod in complete understanding.

   The griffins are fierce, something you'd rather be friends with than enemies.

   Jordan went to his, jumped on it's back and said, "I love him. Bruce, like Bruce Wayne, that's his name."

   I laugh, at peace to finally see him glowing.

   Declan and Dmitri copy him.

   "Clark!" Declan yells.

   "Tony Stark!" Dmitri followed with the positively lame superhero theme.

   August whistled, and at last our animals came out. Three birds the larger than ostrich's came out. They were a golden bronze color with sharp beaks, talons the size of my arm, and uber intelligent eyes. Their feathers all seemed to be alive with crackling electricity.

   "Thunderbirds. You mermaids are difficult to find creatures for. Never fear. These thunderbirds are special, they can fly underwater with you, though their powers won't work, they can still fight. Many don't know this, but thunderbirds are the cousin to the phoenix. Also when it's thundery outside, they are at their strongest. Water plus electricity, deadly." August smiled.

   The birds were intimidating alright. Big enough that we could ride them.

   Kyle made the first move, going to the one on the right, "He looks like a Keith."