Chapter 31

Ugh, no update in a long time, sorry about that. Family just wants your undivided attention.

When I have free time, I'll sit my bottom down and actually write. This chapter isnt the best, but hey, at least its something.

Movin' on!

Now is Declan Morris, one of Melodys love intersets. I personally love Declan so much, thats how I am with all my characters!

Ever watch Pretty Little Liars?

Yes, No?

If you have, then you must know Arias younger bro, Mike, played by Cody Allen Christain, thats who I like to think of as Declan. The eyes, hair, voice. Plus he's some serious man candy.

Songs- Party Rock Anthem, Moves Like Jagger, Pump It, and Gives You Hell.

Declan is a goof ball, I gave him songs he would like. At least I hope so.

Vote!

Comment!

Stay away from the crack!

*

I took the seat by Aliyah and as I was sipping my soda, Reason thought he had a privilege to sit next to me. Gulp. He didn't need the brooding attitude, I have plenty of that myself. There were other spaces open, Reason could've picked any spot he wanted. Curse my witty and good looks.

I absently fiddle with the silverware, which I find extraordinarily odd. First off, they were lightweight, more then what they look. Then the metal itself, usually smooth. I got an image if miniature elves slicing slabs of metal and having dwarves shape them. But that's my wild imagination running ahead of me. Snapping me out of my mental state, Ester drags the chair across from us out roughly, her face harassed.

"Oh no, my dearest cousin is mad." Kyle said safely on the other side of Ali, knowing Esters hand can't reach him.

"Chef won't let me cook my own tacos." she huffs, lips pressed in a tight line.

"Well, women do belong in the kitchen." Kyle smirks, probably thinking he's somehow helping her when he offended each girl by him. I snap my fingers at Kyle to catch his attention and promptly give him the bird.

"Not my kitchen." Chef yells.

"An elf is cooking us dinner. This is all unreal." Vivian shook her head and rests her elbows on the table.

"Believe it, babe." Cherry grins seductively.

"I am not your babe!" Vivian squeaks in a high tone.

Cherry raises her hands in surrender, "Whatever you say."

Aliyah pokes my side, "Is that your Dhampyr?" she points at Seth's blond hair.

I nod, "Yip, that's Seth."

"Seth.." she whispered, staring at his back. Our Dhampyr and Warrior Creatures had a table separate from our own. Technically the Warrior Creatures were on the floor by the table whereas the Dhampyr dominate it.

I regard her dreamy face then Seth's head, "You like him."

She blushes a deep red. "Do not."

"Do too."

"Do not."

"Do too."

"Do not!"

"I'm calling him over." I say, crossing my arms.

"No!" she sharply inhales.