Chapter 32

Zane Vetra is next!!

   I was watching that Hanana Montana movie with my cousin and he came up. First thought I had- "He's adorable! Ten points Hufflepuff!" And he kinda became Zane after that..

   I mean look at that I-know-Im-cute smirk!!

   Songs- Thinking Out Loud, Wait For You, and Let Her Go.

   Just a few sappy, but great, love songs.

VOTE!

COMMENT!

*

   When we finish eating the Dhampyr escorted us to our rooms on the sixth floor. There were two seprate hallways, one for girls and one for boys. Thankfully Aliyah and Ester were my neighbors. Squishy said he'd guard my door until midnight after that Seth and Doug would take over.

   Entering the room, I was pleased to see one wall was pure glass, like the tree house, with a perfect view of the ocean. I could see even more mermaids swimming, laughing and singing- don't they have jobs or something?

   The bed was large enough to fit all our Dhampyr guards plus a baby elephant. A hand carved dresser made of an elegant wood I mistook for mahogany and a vanity with every makeup, perfume, and comb known to womenkind on Enchantment. With their own flare of course, the brushes felt nothing like what I used on Earth. Then the walk-in cloest twice the size of my old room and stocked with clothes. There were dresses I couldn't picture myself in, tunics, leather pants, puffy cotton shirts and very little human items. It reminds me of a cult, I must wear the things they do.

   I go to a tiny corner where I recognize some of the fabrics there. It's a pile of clothes from the drawers that used to rest in my muggle living space. I can't tell you how happy I was to find my Harry Potter "Boy Who Lived" tank top and Gryffindor girl boxers. I did my happy dance to the extreme.

   The bathroom was pearl(yes, actual pearls of various colors) tiled and had a juacoozy tub, steam shower, sink and mirror with hair products. Though the modern convinces didn't even appear normal. Then again I'm on a magical planet with magical stuff, naturally they're going to copy humans and add Enchantment to declare it theirs. Overall the theme was blue; dark blue, baby blue, royal blue, neon blue. Blue. I was reminded of water and a cheery bonus is that blue tops my favorite color list.

   After taking a hot bath and drying my hair with a strange contraption that looked like a blow dryer except made from the same metal as the spoons, I turn then I stare at the large mirror hanging across from my bed the way a T.V. would. I grab a weird crystal ball that matchs the mirror.

   "Squishy!" I yell.

   He steps in.

   "What is this?" I motion between the ball and mirror.

   "Speak into the ball and an image will appear on the mirror." He explains.

   I tilt my head. "Show me Kyle." I whisper.

   A fog swirls in the mirror and Kyle is there, singing in the shower.

   "Argh! Show me human channels." It was like having my own magic mirror, which this probably is a magic mirror.

   I grin when muggle shows and movies came on. I could dig this whole being-a-powerful-water-controling-elemental-with-previliges-because-I'm-a-future-princess-of-a-mystical-planet-with-magical-creatures thing.

   At the moment, I lay in bed, watching as Scar sings about killing Mufasa.

   "Squishy!" I hollar. Poor him, I hope I don't annoy him to death. Then who'll answer my desprate calls?