Chapter 19

Okay y'all, this chapter some fun happens.

   We get to meet fire!! Or the dragons, which ever works.

   And what about "weak" Mel? Yeah, she's boring to write, but she's still a vital part of the story.

   Vote!

   Comment!

    Follow!

    Enjoy!

*

   I awake to the sound of Jordan's voice. "Melody wake up! Come on woman, how many times do I need to wake your lazy bum up?"

   "Let me pull a Sleeping Beauty and sleep my problems away." I mumbled, not wanting to live my life.

   "But then I wouldn't see your violet eyes." He laughed.

   I tried to sit up but realized Kyle had me pinned to his chest. "Help?"

   Jordan happily went to Kyle's ear and loudly shouted "Kyle!"

   Kyle bolted up, slightly dazed, "Whadda?"

   "Helping Mel out."

   I crawled out of bed and stood up, stretching.

   "Next time you wake me up I'll use my mermaid magic to fry your pink ass." Kyle threatened.

   "Ooh, I'm scared." Jordan mock shuttered. "First, mermaids harbor the water element, you can't fry me. Second, Mel will kill you if you hurt me. And third, I'll wolf up and eat you like the fish you are."

   It confused me how they were already making power threats. How did they accept it so easily?

   "Burned by a five year old. You won't kill me, right Mel?" Kyle gazed trustingly at me.

  "Don't touch Jordan." I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

  "Ouch. Getting double teamed. It's all cool. Once I'm gone everyone will miss my handsome face." Kyle made stupid air kisses towards me.

   "Yip, because you're so attractive." I rinsed my mouth with cold water. "Pucker your lips at me like that again and I'll picar a retirarse y empujar las piezas hasta ahora por el cul, cada vez que toma una mierdo un besando los labios forma se estampara en el." I cheerily said while brushing my hair.(chop them off and shove them so far up your ass that every time you take a shit, kissing lips will be imprinted on it.)

   Kyle's eyes grew in surprise. "The smart ass and somewhat scary Mel is back. About damn time too. Got that cloak on I see."

   I grinned. "Dry cleaned and ready to go."

  Jordan laughed merrily, "What geeks. Lets go with the others."

   We exited the room and found everyone encircled around three strangers.

   "Mel, Kyle come meet the dragons." Aliyah ran to us and gave each of us a rather hard shove.

   Ester came over and whispered, "First Zane, then Declan, now Kyle. Melody, we can't breed with them. Rules are rules." She winked, letting me know she's teasing but it still stung.

   I whispered back, "Kyle? God no. Idiot is not my taste. Though it's yours, being with Dmitri and all." We laughed.

   "Melody, Ester, you're being rude. Say hi to the other group." Vivian ordered like a good mother.

  "Whats the point, we're stuck with them forever anyway." Ester said and I giggled.

   "The point is that exactly. We'll be together for a long time, we should at least be on a friendly basis." A new voice with a sultry edge said.

   I pushed my way through until I was face to face with the newcomers. The sultry voice came from a girl in the middle. "Love your hair." She reached out and pulled a stray lock of my hair. "It's so red, almost like fire." here she gives a light laugh. "Real soft. And your eyes! Ohmigod, are those contacts?!"

   "No, I hate crap getting in my eyes."

   I looked over the odd girl. She had long bubblegum pink hair with moss green eyes that seemed to hold the most unusual secrets. She was around the same height as Vivian and her skin had a lovely, healthy pink undertone. She had on a BVB tank top and shorts that barely covered anything. Overall, she's quite pretty, but carries that I-know-I'm-all-that mojo that makes you want to avoid her.

   "I'm Charlotte, but call me Cherry." She slowly stuck her hand out.

   Kyle, Aliyah, Ester and Declan all coughed back laughs.

   That is a whore name, right? Zayden joked.

   I didn't think you'd know what a 'whore' was.

   I shook her hand, "My name is Melody, or Mel for short."

   Her eyes gleamed with an emotion I couldn't exactly understand. "Melody. Beautiful name. This is Reason and Anna." She gestures to the ones standing next to her.

   "Hiya, I'm Anna and I like warm hugs."

   Anna is no older than Jordan. She has blonde hair in a high ponytail with electric blue streaks and pretty gray eyes.

   "Why hello little Miss Anna, I too enjoy a warm hug." I shake her small hand.

   "Reason be friendly. Say hi. She's so pretty. Just like Ariel!" Anna giggled, looking past Cherry to the boy next to her.

   "Yeah Reason, stop being such a dick. She is your type." Cherry added.

   Yip, because "she" isn't two feet away.

   Anna gave yet another giggle, "Type? Reason has no type!"

   "Are you blind. Don't you remember all those girls? They were all short and sexy." Cherry grinned seductively.

   My eyes widened.

   "She's bi." Ester whispered.

   Yay for her. I don't mind bi's, gays, or lesbians. I only mind when I get hit on by one.

   "Go suck a dick Cherry, it's the only useful thing you can do with your mouth." Reason barked.

   My jaw literally dropped.

   I take in Reason. Dark. Scary even. His shaggy hair was so black there was a blue tint to it. He's wearing a black muscle shirt that shows off the tattoos he has on both arms. The tattoo is of raging flames that start at his wrists and work their way up to his muscled biceps, hidden in the flames are skulls, randomly popping up here and there. I yank my gaze and see his black jeans hung loosely around his waist and black boots. I couldn't resist looking back at his tattoos. After a moment of gazing, I realize the flames appear to be dancing, as if alive on his skin. Then there were his muscles.....

   Since I'd been staring animated at his arms, I noticed when his hands clenched. He said, "Stop fucking staring." He then mumbled, "Me esta poniendo nervioso." (It makes me nervous)

   I make my eyes go to his face and met his angered gaze and-brain dead.

   This works, very well. Zayden mused.

*

    Cliff hanger, I know.

   Any ideas about this boy Reason? Does anyone really think Cherry is lesbian? And any thoughts on Anna? Too many questions?