Bonus Chapter. First Encounter Part 2

Dear Readers,

   Special thanks to saia_myers, who made the awesome new cover, seriously it's so pretty.

   This chapter goes on in Reason's POV. In this we see more of him and get a feel of who he is, or will become to be.

   Vote!

   Comment!

   Follow!

   Eat lots of junk!

*

Reason

   The time flies by in complete silence. I've been tense the last couple of hours and she is not helping. I stuff my hand in my front pocket and pull out my cigs. I get one and place it in my mouth. Wanting to impress the girl sitting next to me (for some unknown reason) I snap my fingers, let my pointer catch fire, and I lit my cigarette. An old trick that comes in handy. I take a small puff and savor the rush of nicotine as it fills my lungs.

   Abruptly Melody takes the cigarette and throws it.

   I bite my tongue and go for another when she takes the whole pack and tosses it carelessly. Way to spike my anger.

   "What is fucking wrong with you? I need those!" I glare. I actually do, it's the only way to keep me from burning everything to the damn ground.

   "Smoking teenagers aren't cool."

   "You think I give a damn?"

   "You should. Your blackened lungs are thanking me."

   "I'm eighteen. I don't have to listen to you."

   "Smoking teenagers aren't cool." she repeated.

   She can't be serious, "Puta you owe me a new pack."

   "Listen up, Chimenea." I snort, "just because I threw your smokes away does not mean you get to call me a puta. Okay Lloron?"

   This girl is fucking something else. I hold her gaze then pull out my secret stash.

   "That's weed." she points.

   "I know. Being so uptight you should try it. Soothes the soul." Her reactions are so priceless, I try not to smile as I pull the joint to my lips.
   Only to have her steal it and chuck it off the roof.

   "Are you fucking serious?" I'm pissed, "That's medical!" I lie.

   "Yip, and I'm the first lady."

   "So it's over the counter." I sigh, trying to relax myself before I became the human torch.

   "Anything else?"

   "I only do those two. Now some hobo will find both and be one happy motherfucker." I glower at her, "What's wrong? That Kyle guy not fuck you properly?" I'm being a little fucking bitch, but it's been bothering me.

   She blinks, "Come again?"

   "Kyle. Didn't he hit your g-spot?"

   Her violet eyes fill with rage, "Why the fuck would you say that?"

   I scoff, "Everyone saw you two exit the same room this morning. Not hard to put two together."

   "I'm a virgin asshole!"

   I couldn't've heard her right, "You're a what?"

   "A virgin estupido. But then again you've probably never even heard the word." She says.