Bonus Chapter. The Kiss

Hola!

   So, how have y'all been?

   Again, a chapter in Reasons eyes!!

   I really enjoy writing these, but do you enjoy reading it?

   I hope, cause he can be an ass, but hey, what can you do.

   Sorry if the language, a phase or something in here might offend you.

Vote!

Comment!

Dress your wage!

*
Reason

   I lurk in the shadows outside her room, I feel like a fucking creeping psycho. This is all too damn surreal. I'd left Blaze in my room, annoying the hell out of him, but Melody and I do have to talk.

   Her thunderbird stands guard at her door. What do I have to do to get him to leave? It's hella late and he won't believe I only want to chat. Well, I don't but the fucker doesn't have to know that. He might sqauk and peck at me.

   I hear Melody's voice, "Squishy!"

   Is she hurt? Is a fucking idiot with a death wish intruding in on her? Hot and familiar anger wash over me.

   Squishy- still can't believe she named a giant bronze bird that- walks in.

   I hear her say, "Can you have Chef's helpers whip up more brownies? Mufasa's about to die. I need chocolate."

   A surprised chuckle escapes me, I freeze. I haven't laughed since... I can't even remember. Yet here I am, supressing the need to laugh my lungs out. What the hell is this damn girl doing to me?

   Squishy exits Melodys room and closes the door. As he passes by my hiding spot, I swear the fucker cockly glances at me. I wait for him to disappear before tapping her door roughly. "Come in."

   Melody is under blankets with a tear streaked face, coping Simba word for word. "Dad! Dad? Dad? Dad, come on. You gotta get up. Dad, we gotta go home. Help! Somebody, anybody. Help."

  I chew on my cheek to keep from smiling. "You are not crying."

   Her violet eyes bludge as she turns to face me. "Well, it's sad."

   "It's fake."

   "That doesn't make it any less sad." she wips her tears and turns down the volume. "Why are you here?"

   I casually lean on her bed posts, "We need to talk."

   She hesitates, "Hakuna Matata." she massages her temples.

   To keep myself from smiling, I sigh, "Harry Potter pj's, and crying while watching The Lion King. Il mio doletto o un perdente, ma lei e ancora mozzafiato."

   She puffs up and crosses her arms, "If you speak, it's either in English or Spanish. Not Itilain."

   "Sei troppo carino." I admit lowly.

   "Well fuck you too then."

   This girl, "Shall we talk then?"

   She nods, "Zayden said we're Beloveds."

   "Fate's idea of a joke." I sit on the bed, wanting to get close to her.

   She grins tiredly, "You have no idea."

   "What do we do?"

   "What do you mean?"

   I study my shoes because I'm such a fucking wimp, "Melody, I know you feel it." I refer to the pull inside me that's been there since we met, drawing me close to her. As close as we could get on this bed. Preferably without clothes.