A Day in the Hogwarts Life

Hello my Enchantains!

The Wattys 2016 are back and I would love to give this story another shot! This is my main focus and what I fully intend on publishing first and any kind of positive attention directed to Melody and the gang would be great!

I need three updates this year and so I'm giving you guys these bonus chapters! Just some fun and insight on Mel's personality in different situations. Let me know what you think!

Keep in mind I'm not writing these to be accurate, just for fun!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

*

As I walk down to the common room, I am greeted by a roar of shouting. Since its game day I assumed the shouting was for me, not to sound stuck up but I'm on the quidditch team and normally recieve hoots. In the middle of the chaos is a close friend of mine, Anna and she wore a murderous expression as she glared at the small second year. "Somebody call this bitch an ambulance, cause I'm about to mess her up."

Ignoring the confused whispers from the witches and wizards who did not know what an ambulance is, I pushed my way to Anna's side, "What did she do?"

"Thought it'd be funny to try and slip my man a love potion from the Weasleys' joke shop."

"Did it work?" I was no expert in potions, in fact that was the exact class I received my lowest marks in but I did know a fair amount of the products from the local joke shop in Diagon Alley, having had a summer job there.

Anna, forgetting she's a witch with magic, aggressively gripped the collar of the second year's robes, "Look in the corner,"

I didn't bother hiding my loud laugh. There Anna's boy toy Jordan, he was tied to a chair but obviously struggling to escape, "Don't touch her! Leave Brittney alone!" Jordan is a Ravenclaw and I don't question what he's doing in the Gryffindor common room.

Kyle, who was sitting next to Jordan, smirked, "Amigo has it bad."

"That's not my name!" squealed the girl in Anna's arms.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my wand, "Accio potion bag!" With a bored look, I kept my hand out, awaiting for the bag I summoned. Soon enough Jordan was rid of his love sick spell and the four of them went down to the Great Hall for breakfast.

"Yo, Saunders, ready to battle it out on the field?" Aliyah shouted as she swaggered past the table.

I threw a muffin at her head, "You Ravenclaws think too much,"

Dmitri, a seventh year fellow Gryffindor took a seat next to me. Let me tell you a little something about Dmitri, he was MADE for a Slytherin by the name of Ester. He was the keeper of the Gryffindor Quidditch team, I was a chaser along with Larkus and Declan. Zayden was the captain and the seeker and the beaters were Kyle and another buff Gryffindor, and overall we had a good season. It was the day of competition for the House Cup, Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw. On the Ravenclaw Quidditch team the keeper and captain is Aliyah. Jordan, Seth and another Ravenclaw are chasers. I'd don't really feel like diving into the rest of the Ravenclaw team. Okay, enough of the teams, back to personal lives.

During first year at Hogwarts a bunch of Slytherin girls were picking on a helpless Hufflepuff named Vivian. Immediately, I felt the need to stick up for this girl because obviously no one else would, plus I wanted to make friends. I recalled seeing this girl earlier on the bus, but my excitement overrode every emotion as I wanted to explore. Anyway, these girls weren't using magic, just typical bitch stuff and saying rude things. I reached into my robes, pulled out my wand and shouted the first spell I could think of, which was, "Avada Kedavra". Naturally the curse was too advanced, but scared the girls' away. When I asked what the girls were laughing at, Vivian pulled out the ugliest owl I had ever seen, Vivian explained, "It was a cloudy night and he flew into a wall, smashed his face but I can't part with him." Vivian was muggleborn, like me, and said she named the owl Mr. Styles.