Chapter 33

Jake T. Austin is to be our beloved Kyle King.

   He's missing some of Kyle's brute and muscle, but his facial area is what won me over!

   Songs- Drop it Like its Hot, Hey Sexy Lady, I know you Want Me, and Not Afraid.

   Literally, as I was thinking of songs for Kyle, my phone decided to play those and in that order, so thats how that happened!!

Vote!

Comment!

Love yourself!

*

   "Melody, get up." a finger pokes my shoulder. I grumble, roll over, and pull the blankets around me tighter. "Rise and shine." The finger pokes again.

   "Leave." I mutter, annoyed and tired.

   "You must awake Melody, it's eight forty-five. I've let you sleep long enough." I don't give a reply. "You have to get ready, eat and train in fifteen minutes." I still don't stir. "We have bacon."

   I bolt up. Seth and Doug are in my room. Doug had been trying to get me up while Seth stood by the door carrying a breakfast tray. I reach for the tray, "Gimme!"

   Seth grins and puts it on my lap. Omlet, bacon, small bowl of fruit, blueberry muffin and freshly squeezed orange juice. I get the muffin and inhale deeply. As I take a large bite, I say, "I love Chef."

   "Melody you must eat quickly. You need to get ready for training." Doug said, urgency in his manly voice.

   I flip my hair dramatically and soften my features, "Never rush royalty."

   "Your father will have our heads if you're late." Seth laughs, amused.

   I stare at him as I finish my muffin, "Blondie, you care for Aliyah?" A smile and love sick expression over took his face, he nods excitedly.

   Why can't Reason be like that with me? I ask, sad.

   No two men are the same. Each will react differently to their Beloved. Time little wave.

   I stab a strawberry with more force then needed. "You hurt her. I throw you in the dungeons."

   "Melody, where are the dungeons?" Seth sarcastically asked.

   "Where your mama will have to visit you." I grin, enjoying this lame banter. Despite my surroundings, I'm a teenage girl, I need constant sarcasm and a healthy dose of reality. Otherwise, I'll lose my head. How do you think I survived all my Earthling years?

   "Melody, please eat." Doug pleads, a hint of desperation.

   I comply, Chef is a mircle worker with food. I finish then chase my guards away. Training. What do you wear to train? I could feel Zayden about to give a long speech about the ethics of the proper clothing style one must wear to master their abilities. Hurriedly, I grab sweats and a plain white V-neck. I change in record time, put on black Converse and toss my fiery red hair in a high ponytail. I make a mental note to ask for more human clothes; though trendy, Enchantain fabrics aren't for me yet.

   I hop out, "Ready!" I sing, my mood lighting. I do not want last night's disastrous events to cloud my thoughts. This is the first time I'll try to hone what I can do, Ryder won't mess that up for me. Before, I was terrified to see how far I could go, now I have free reins. I must accept my power, it's unlimited charge. Today I can and I will. Reason is not going to ruin that for me. It was a stupid kiss, it meant nothing. Or that's what I repeat.