Chapter 39

This is for @Covermakerx_ for the brand new cover!

I know I change the cover of this one alot, but hey, I'm only human.

VOTE!

COMMENT!

ENJOY!

*

Every morning before training we eat breakfast as a group. Aliyah and Kyle usually sit on either side of me, but today Reason steals Kyles seat, making Kyle sulk and stomp away.

The whole morning I'd been so afraid Reason would wake up and go back to being the ass ex-gambler from NYC. But he didn't. He was actually nice, well somewhat, and there's a surprising lack of curse words.

I wave my hand to Jordan, who is in a deep conversation with Anna. My eggs are in major need of salt, which is by Jordan who is too busy talking.

I groan dramatically.

Reason gawked at me, "Are you not telekinetic?"

Face palm. I hold my hand out and the salt dutifully rises up and lands in my fingers.

"Phenomenal cosmic powers," Aliyah said in a deep, loud voice, "itty bitty little brain." she taps my head.

"I could pop your veins." I threaten.

"Like my hot Dhampyr Beloved would let that happen." she grins.

"What's a hot Dhampyr compared to fire?" Reason was holding a small ball of fire.

Ali narrowed her eyes, "You wouldn't."

"Hey Seth, heads up!" Reason throws the fire ball at Seth's head.

Aliyah flings her arm, a snow ball extinguishes the fire, "This is war."

"Elemental war!" Kyle hoots, jumping to his feet.

"Not in MY kitchen!" Chef bellows.

We run wildly to the training room and clear out the Enchantains training and leave our guards outside.

Kyle, Aliyah and I go to the west side, I crouch slightly, ready. In a sweeping motion, water is slithering around us like a snake. Across from us, in the direction of east are the angels. They have dozens of mini tornados. On our right, north, are the wolves with small mountains of dirt surround them. And in the south are the dragons who have a ring of fire protecting them.

I grin, "Angels are mine."

"Dibs on dragons." Aliyah said.

"I got the pups. Anyone have a doggie bone?" Kyle smirked.

"Who strikes first?" Vivian asked.

This little wave is the fun part of being an Elemental.

I thrust my arm out, water attacks her. She fires back with a wind so strong it nicks my arm.

"I'm so sor-"

She's cut off by Cherry's fireball. I don't think. I just act and react.

Dmitri send pebbles my way, I flare my fingers and dagger-like ickles met the pebbles and go on to him. I motion to the dragons and a wave knocks them off their feet. I turn the water at my feet to snow, twist my hand and mini Olafs are in front of me. I wave them towards the angels.

I grumpily turn to Aliyah and Kyle, "You could help."

"No need, you're one bad bitch Mel." Kyle chuckles.

I don't have time to answer because Jordan yells, "Air, fire and earth attack water!"

I laugh darkly and stomp my foot. We're taken up high by an ice tower. I open up my telepathic power, able to read their minds.