Bonus Chapter. Jealousy's a Bitch

Back at it again!

So few days, so many updates.

Do you guys even like reading in Reasons P.O.V? I love writing it, so much fun to see what the heck he's thinking!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

EAT OREOS!

*

Reason.

"First lesson. To rule over Enchantment, you must understand the Enchantains." This bitch needs to get fucking laid.

Over sized books land in front of us, can't wait to not even open it. The castles library is huge and stocked with books that I'll never lay a finger on. Felia is a witch acting like a history teacher. There was a reason I dropped out.

"Study the books in front of you. Tomorrow I will orally quiz you." She left. Yeah, this whore needs a fun night.

"Orally." Meat head laughed. Clearly a pleasure he's never experienced. Yet I felt compelled to chuckle.

I stare at the book, wondering how mad that bitch would get if I burned it. She wants us to study it, seriously? What fucking good does studying ever do. Fuck man. I'd rather work with fire where there hardly any thought, more action.

Opposite of me and Anna are Charlotte and Melody, they've been whispering and it's bugging the hell out of me. Why do girls whisper so damn much? I could never begin to understand it.

"My ears are burning, I think they are talking about you." Anna sang, resting her elbows on the table and leaning towards me.

"Yeah, what gives you that impression?" I sourly ask.

"Melody likes you." she giggles.

This gets me, "Yeah?"

"She smiles when she looks at you." I tap my foot and tug at my lip ring. This gets me way too fucking happy. Anna puts her tiny hand on my arm. Serious she says, "Reason, be happy."

I press my lips in a thin line, "It's not easy Anna."

She smiles, eyes lightening, "Yes it is. But you never smile, Rita still has control of you that way."

Insightful girl. I think this over. By holding back, am I giving that twisted hooker power? No. I'm not a helpless child anymore. She has no hold on me, I won't let her.

As dark thoughts flood my mind, I hear Melody's sweet voice and a steady calmness rushes through my nerves. "Doug!"

In my perpetual vision, I could see Charlotte lean back. I keep my eyes glued to the book cover.

"She's whispering to him." Anna informs.

"Did I ask?" I hiss.

"Melody, you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen."

Is he fucking serious.

"Thank you Doug."

"I mean it. You radiate with a beauty on the inside that shines so bright, it makes the stars cry."

Anna pushed my arm, "They're flirting. Hit him!"

"Please." I scoff. Wanting to set the stupid fucking book on fire.

"I have a thing for guys with green eyes."

Jealousy slaps me like a pimp.

"Is that why she dated you over me? With your stupid blue-green eyes." Kyle asked. Damn idiot.