Don't Bark at Me

Here's another bonus chapter!

In this one, if the title wasn't a hint, the gang is werewolves! This one has some cynical humor and yes, I am kinda picking on the werewolf stories here on Wattpad. But only a tad and this is just what from I've read, seriously, hardly any difference when it comes to the storyline.

In this the gang are in their early twenties, meaning matured immaturity.

Keep in mind, this isn't serious, just for fun.

VOTE!

COMMENT!

ENJOY!

*

"You did it again, didn't you?" Anna stared at us with that blunt, judgment glance of hers.

"That bitch looked at Mel wrong," Reason huffed, encircling me in his arms.

Anna tiredly ran a hand down her face, already done with the day, "For once, could your dumbass not start a fight with another pack?"

"He was protecting me. Plus, it's only the Moon Moon Brothers, bunch of morons." I snickered, "And this gives you a chance to hit on the Alpha, you gold-digger."

"Oh, you're just mad because your brother is the Alpha and not you." Anna said, walking a head and leading the way to the Alpha's huge ass mansion. Honestly, that guy doesn't really need a house bigger than Michael Jackson. I mean, all he does is order everyone around, but when you're the Alpha of the most badass wolf pack in the nation and the government pays you to keep quiet and to watch the other packs, you get luxuries.

"I'm the Gama, third in line and basically useless but pretty kick ass." I skipped along the cobblestone path, poking Reason's side and trying to bring out a smile.

"Mel, just walk like a normal person, would you?" Reason swatted my hand away.

I roll my eyes, "No, I'm still mad at you. She looked at me wrong, big deal, but I could've handled her. You don't have to fight my battles, Reason."

Anna laughed, "He's a guy and your mate, its in him to jump if you're even remotely in danger."

On the way to the Alpha's big mansion, that he did not need, mind you, we ran into a pair of mates. See, mating is a complicated process with the werewolves. Oh, yeah, in case you didn't pick up on all the Alpha-pack-bull we're werewolves, a part of the Bloody Paw Silver Moonlight Man Walking On The Moon pack. Once again, naturally we are the most badass, notorious wolf pack gang there is in America, I mean the story would be boring if we were in some average pack, right? Because not everyone hates average packs, wants to hunt them and such as much as they want to for the most badass wolf pack. The Bloody Paw Silver Moonlight Man Walking On The Moon pack is known for starting shit because our members can't keep their damn mouths shut. But luckily we have the man power- errrr- I mean, wolf power to back up their shit talk.

Okay, off subject. What part were we on? Oh, the mates. Okay, it's not love at first sight. That's stupid. Firstly, you cannot be in love with someone by just looking at them, unless its Beyoncé, then it's okay. To begin the mating process, you must find the one that you imprint on. Imprinting is basically a special connection you feel to someone who is most likely a complete ducking stranger but for some reason that's okay. Once you know that person/werewolf/hoe/whatever the duck they are, you can start courting one another. Yes, people, go old school. Go out on a ducking date and get to know them, buy them cute gifts, whisper dirty things in their ear, make them feel freaky. Then you fall in love, but not always, and that's okay because being alone isn't all that bad and you can always imprint on another, prettier motherducker. If the courting stage works out, to become fully mated, y'all must get kinky and bite each other during sex, which isn't that bad, really. Now, should your mate want out, you kill them.