Chapter 37

Hey beautiful people!

Gosh, been updating a lot and because of it, we are near the end! I'm both sad and happy!

This was the first story I ever allowed anyone to see! It was a big step, from going to not letting my fam/friends read what I write to letting a whole bunch of strangers do so.

I'm proud of how far I've come, never did I think I'd get so many reads!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

ENJOY!

*

We just got back from lunch when Finn threw fabrics of little clothes at us. "Swimsuits." He informs. "The best way to become a mermaid, or merman, is to be in water."

Aliyah and I went to the changing rooms. I'm about to open the door when Ali throws herself in front of it, "Seth's out there!" She cries.

Things are going extremely well for those two. I'd already threatened Seth a few times, but he actually makes her happy and I'm glad to- crap! "Reason is too!" I gasp.

I haven't talked to Reason since he shouted at me to get out of his room. We'd been purposely avoiding each other by unspoken consent. I always had Kyle or Aliyah with me to make sure I couldn't be alone with Reason. This bugged Cherry to no end, but there's too much going on to play Romeo and Juliet. Though my "Bella" side does miss him.

"What do we do?" Aliyah asks.

This will be the first time our Beloves see us in such limited clothing. I look at our suits; they're really four small triangles. I grin and turn, "How's my butt look?"

"Amazing as always. How does this help?"

"Taunt and tease." I laugh and she soon joins in.

We exit and I do what I like to call my Beyonce walk. Head held high, back completely straight and butt swaying in perfect motion.

Strut it girl.

The warriors training pause to drool, I glance at them, "Everything alright boys?"

I merrily hop in front of Finn and place my hands on my hips, "Ready."

"Ali." Seth pulled her to him, "Isn't that revealing?"

She blinked cluelessly, "It's only a bikini."

Seth tore off his shirt and tried to pull it over Aliyahs head while she waved her arms. They are just too adorable, like love sick puppies.

I scan the crowd for Reason and find him staring shamlessly at my behind. Then Kyle blocks my view. He lazily puts his arm around my bare shoulders, "You're giving these guys quite the shock. Good thing I've seen you like this many times."

"Liga."(flirt) I shove him off.

Finn promptly pushed us all into the pool. It was pure bliss to feel my element around me but the joy was short lived because Finn quickly joined us and began stripping.

"Whoa man!" Kyle yelled, blocking his eyes. Aliyah shrieked and swam for the edge.

I froze the water surrounding Finn. "Explain first."

"I was going to transform. If I do it while wearing pants, they will rip." Finn said.

I unfreeze the water and turn to the other side. And see Reason staring.

"Esto está muy mal." Kyle grumbled moodily. I could tell Finn was as naked as the day he was born.

"Lo sé." I agree.