Chapter 28

I LIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!

No update for awhile, I know. Sorry, but school caught up with me I'd really rather be locked in my room writing, sadly that's not how it works.

Now, we've got cute little Anna!!

Above is Emily Skinner and she's so adorable.

Songs- Girl Power by the cheetah Girls (had to) Also Let It Go, and Why Not.

Anna is still a child, but she does grow up later on. I really like Anna because she represents youth and innocence, Jordan does to, but that kid s too smart and would take it as an insult.

And YAY!!

Finally in the land our characters rule!!

Vote!

Comment!

Love puppies!

*

Have you ever seen something so beautiful, majestic, and enticing that you get robbed of ordinary thought and speech? That's what happened right now.

The land before my eyes was breathtaking, no doubt. So marvelous I want to burst into tears at the pure radiance it held.

In the far distance had to be the biggest castle ever built. Made of ancient brick walls and hundreds of towers that went to the heavens. It was pure white and enormous! Like all of New York City and then some. The bricks shone, making the castle look like it was formed from a glob of glitter. Behind the unbelievable castle was a forest, rich green and so dense I could smell the pine here, miles away. The castle and forest are walking distance from a cliff, overlooking a sparkling blue ocean. If you can brave the steep downward climb of the cliff, you would end up on a sandy beach and get to watch the glorious mermaids swimming joyfully- that's a mermaid!

I ran to the cliff and drop to my knees roughly. Some mermaids were sitting on rocks that sprout from the water, combing hair, while others back float aimlessly in the clear water.

"Esto no puede ser real.(This cannot be real)" Kyle mutters beside me, staring at the merpeople.

"Pero lo es.(But it is)" I reply.

"It's fitting you see your own kind first." Dad laughed behind us, "Please, we must get to the castle, there are surprises yet to come."

Dad and the other adults walk on, leading the way to the castle, oblivious to the unreal land we stand on. How they could grow immune to the wonders is beyond me. Must be their old age, ugh, not too excited about living to be 30,000 plus.

Reluctantly, I follow and as I do, I take in more of what Enchantment has to offer.

I can see how perfect the castle is to serve both Light and the Elementals. It's welcoming and extremely bright. In the ideal place for those connected to an element. The sparkling blue ocean for water. The healthy forest for earth. The open sky for air. The energy provided by the sun for fire.

I turn my gaze upward. The sky is a wonderful blue, untouched by human pollution. The clouds appear to be fluffy white cotton candy and were actually changing their shapes, anything from birds to candles to a flower. As I stare at a cloud the shape of a tree, I watch as it morphs into me! How awesome is that? Then there's the sun, its rays of light visible if you stare close enough and three times larger than the one Earth has.

Among all of this, there's a presence I feel. Not human, or anything that can be identified as solid. An unseen presence, a guiding one, strong and meant to protect.

Magic. Zayden informs.

So that's it. Magic. The planet was made from it and the power of the Elementals. I could detect the subtle hum of it everywhere, the ground beneath me feet, the air I take in, just everywhere. It's as real as those around me, as ancient and powerful as the blood inside me. We are one, mixed together through unity, common goals. To follow Light, and watch over those who do also.