Chapter 27

Prompt: Demi and Naya taking selfies in bed.

Demi was woken by a sudden flash, the blue-haired woman shooting up in bed as she blinked a few times and rubbed a closed fist over her eyes before frowning as she struggled to figure out what was happening.

"Sorry, babe. I didn’t mean to wake you up."

Naya grinned as she watched the way her girlfriend fluttered her lashes a few times, her mouth opening in a soft yawn as she narrowed her eyes at the older woman watching as a smirk spread across her lips.

"Are you seriously taking pictures of me why I sleep?” Demi mumbled as she laid back on her pillow and arched an eyebrow watching as Naya shrugged before turning her attention to her phone. “Don’t you dare put that on Twitter!”

"Why not? Then I can show everyone how adorable my girlfriend is when she’s sleeping. I mean, look at you." Naya giggled as she turned her phone to face the younger woman who stared at the screen.

"Baby, I’m pretty sure I’m drooling." Demi grumbled as she unconsciously reached up with her hand to wipe away the drool that was supposedly in the picture. "You’re not allowed to post that on Twitter."

"Demi, you look perfect." Naya assured her as she leaned over to drop a kiss to the top of Demi’s head, the blue-haired woman pouting her lower lip causing the dark-haired woman to snort in amusement.

Lifting her phone, Naya quickly snapped a picture of her girlfriend’s pout causing the younger woman to release a gasp of surprise before she launched herself across a few pillows and tackled Naya back on the bed.

"Give me that phone, you loser!" Demi ordered in a playful tone while Naya laughed loudly as she rolled into the mattress, trapping the phone beneath her body. "Naya, I swear I’ll tickle you if you don’t give me that damn phone."

"Never!" Naya exclaimed before squealing loudly as Demi followed through with her threats and curled her fingers into her sides. "Demi, stop!"

"Then give me the phone." Demi replied through clenched teeth as she continued to dig her fingers into Naya’s side, the dark-haired woman practically convulsing on the bed as her loud laughter filled the room.

Naya managed to roll herself over as she looked up at her girlfriend, the blue-haired woman moving to straddle the actress causing her to sober slightly as she stared up into her favorite pair of brown eyes.

"Please, baby." Demi begged as she flashed a pitiful expression her girlfriend’s way causing Naya to melt as her face softened before she sighed and held her phone up, Demi giving a cry of triumphant as she grabbed the mobile.

"How come you’re allowed to post embarrassing pictures of me on your Twitter, but the second I even consider posting one of you, you throw a tantrum?” Naya grumbled as she cupped Demi’s hips, the younger woman busy tapping away on Naya’s phone.

"Well," Demi began as she stopped momentarily to glance down at the scowling woman. "I like posting pictures of you on my Twitter because it helps remind people that you’re not up for grabs and that you’re mine."

"How do you know that’s not what I want to do?” Naya demanded causing Demi to giggle as she rolled her eyes, the younger woman moving to climb off Naya’s lap only to have the grip on her hips tightened. “And where do you think you’re going?”

"Um, off your lap?" Demi frowned.

"Um, no." Naya replied as she sat up slightly, curling a hand around the back of Demi’s neck before tugging her downward so she could capture the blue-haired woman’s lips. "You’re not going anywhere."

"Oh yeah?" Demi mumbled against the older Latina’s lips, her own curling into a smile as she drew away to brush their noses together. "But what if I have to go to the bathroom? And what about filming?"

"The show will go on without us." Naya assured Demi with a smirk as she looked up at the woman she had managed to fall so hard for. "They have Lea and Chris, they’ll carry the show just fine."

"I don’t know. The fans might miss out on seeing Dantana." Demi reminded the dark-haired woman, swiping a strand of the raven locks from brown orbs. "I’ll tell you what, you can post a picture of me under one condition…"

Naya perked up before beaming, “Name it.”

Demi smiled at her girlfriend’s enthusiasm before leaning down to press their lips together and lingering for a moment as she turned Naya’s phone outward before a flash caught Naya’s attention, the woman frowning as she pulled away from this kiss.

"You have to be in it with me." Demi whispered with a lopsided grin as she squirmed lightly in Naya’s lap before she was comfortable before turning her girlfriend’s phone to face her as she pulled up Twitter.

"Are you sure you want to post a picture of us kissing?" Naya asked with a raised eyebrow as she fell back on the mattress, Demi nodding slowly as she continued to stare at the phone screen. "Okay then. Post it."

"Done." Demi declared.

Naya chuckled lightly before she arched her hips upward causing Demi to topple over, the dark-haired woman rolling over to trap the younger woman beneath her as she smiled at her with pure adoration.

"Well, now that that’s taken care of,” Naya purred as she pressed a kiss to Demi’s dimple before running a hand down Demi’s t-shirt covered stomach. “Let’s get onto more important tasks, yeah?”

"Oh definitely." Demi smirked.