Chapter 61

Prompt: Imagine your OTP hanging out with a group of friends and acting silly and suddenly Person A licks Person B and then whispers “They’re mine, I licked them."

"Santana, stop.” Dani giggled as she batted her girlfriend’s hands away from her hips, the dark-haired woman giggling as she pushed herself against the blonde’s back.

“Santana is drunk!” Rachel sang, drawing out the last word as she sipped her fruity beverage and watched as the couple kept pawing at each other. “On second thought, I’m pretty sure they’re both drunk.”

“That’s impossible, we’ve only been here for fifteen minutes and they’ve only had one drink each. They’re just being disgusting.” Elliot chuckled with a roll of his eyes as he watched his two friends.

Currently, they were standing close to the VIP section of a little New York club while swaying along to the heavy beat of the bass beating against the wall. The members of Pamela Lansbury had decided it’d be nice to have a little night out, and so far everything had been amazing accept for Dani and Santana’s constant PDA.

“I don’t think I’ve seen them this bad before.” Kurt complained as he pinched his straw between his finger and thumb before bringing it to his mouth. “I thought they weren’t going to do this in public places.”

Santana was whispering sweet words into Dani’s ear as the blonde blushed and giggled like a school girl, occasionally turning her head to stare at Santana with desire and love in her orbs as she bit at her plump bottom lip. Their three friends were practically drowning in sexual tension, much like they always did around the couple.

Rachel shrugged as she went back to her drink, rocking along to the music as she looked around the club and chuckled lightly at the multiple flashes of phones going off around them, she knew Dani and Santana were going to regret having a love fest in the middle of a club once they logged onto Twitter.

It had been a huge surprise to them when Pamela Lansbury had exploded, it had started off pretty casual with just a few club gigs here and there that kept them in the scene and before long they were handed a record deal; after that, it was one gig after the next and their faces were starting to spread everywhere.

“How long do you think we have until people start approaching us?” Kurt questioned over the loud music, his eyebrow raising as he smiled lightly to a girl nearby who swooned and quickly looked away.

“For us? A while. For Santana? Five minutes.” Elliot shrugged as he glanced shyly at a man nearby who winked at him and gestured for him to join them. “I’ll see you guys later, looks like I found myself a man.”

“Ain’t nothin but a fling, baby!” Dani and Santana yelled after the man who flashed them an amused smile before sauntering off to a dark-haired man who easily swooped a strong arm around his waist.

Just as Elliot predicted, fans were suddenly drunk enough to approach the foursome and before they knew it they were surrounded by people requesting pictures and autographs. This was the part of the job that they loved the most, meeting their fans and hearing their stories, even if they were trying to enjoy a night out.

Fans swarmed Santana quite quickly, and Dani chuckled lightly as she kept herself glued to her girlfriend’s side while watching as the younger woman soaked up every ounce of attention every man and woman threw her way; Dani knew that her girlfriend loved her, it was the only reason she didn’t get jealous of all the attention Santana received.

“Can I get a picture with you?” A blonde-haired man smirked as he approached Santana and Dani, the couple untangling their fingers as Santana stepped forward causing him to frown slightly. “I uh I meant Dani.”

“Oh. My bad.” Santana frowned as she glanced to her girlfriend who shrugged slightly and stepped towards the fan allowing him to swing a meaty arm around her waist and tug her a little bit closer.

Santana grinded her teeth slightly as she watched him take multiple pictures with her girlfriend, pretending that the others were too blurry as Dani simply smiled in that overly polite way she was so famous for as she allowed him to press himself close to her, his hand slipping down her waist.

“Could I maybe get a kiss?” The man asked with a bright expression on his face watching as Dani furrowed her brow, opening her mouth to respond. “I’ve thought you were insanely hot since you did that first gig at the Broadway Diner, I was there for lunch that day.”

“I suppose you can.” Dani softly sighed as she flashed a nervous glance to Santana, the blonde silently begging with her eyes for the dark-haired woman to step in and save her from having to be rude to such a sweet fan.

“I don’t really want her kissing you, I’m going to be honest. She’s my girlfriend, I don’t feel comfortable with it.” Santana mumbled, her voice quiet as she stepped up to the man in order to save him the embarrassment.

“It’s just a kiss.”

“The answer is no.” Santana snapped as she set a hand on Dani’s lower back staking her claim on the older woman as she narrowed her eyes dangerously, the fan glaring at her before stomping away leaving the two women alone with themselves.

“It’s so cute how you get so possessive over me.” Dani giggled as she turned in her girlfriend’s embrace, wrapping her arms around her neck as she smiled up at her. “But have no fear, I am one hundred percent yours.”

"And one hundred percent gay.” Santana added in with a smile of her own as she ducked her head, brushing her lips against Dani’s. “So, I really don’t worry about the guys but the girls are a whole different story.”

“Exactly!” Dani nodded before Santana narrowed her eyes, her gaze running freely over the blonde’s face causing her eyebrow to pop up in silent confusion as she tilted her head. “Um, why are you staring at me like that?”

Santana was silent for a long moment before she ducked her head once more and shot her tongue out, swiping it across the bridge of Dani’s nose causing the older woman to squeak in surprise before she dropped her arms away from Santana and reached up to wipe a streak of spit from her nose.

“Santana!” Dani squealed as she continued to wipe at her face, pouting her lower lip as she watched the younger Latina smirk at her. “Why the hell did you just lick me? That’s so fucking disgusting, babe!”

“You’re mine, I licked you.” Santana purred.

Narrowing her eyes, Dani reached out and pinched the skin of Santana’s hip causing the dark-haired woman to yelp slightly before laughing under her breath as she folded Dani in her arms, forcing the blonde to bury her face in her shoulder as she heard the sound of Dani’s loud laughter.

“So much for no more PDA in public.” Kurt mumbled as he glanced over at Rachel who perked an eyebrow in agreement before nodding her head as she took a sip of her beer. “Should we tell them to cool it off?”

“No.” Rachel sighed with a soft smile. “They’re too cute.”