PROLOGUE

I was drowning myself in the music as if I am ready to make love on the dance floor. I do not care about the lustful eyes of men, who were examining every erotic move that I make, but then I caught a pair of piercing brown eyes in the bar. He stared at me with abhorrence as if I am the whore of Babylon.

He then raised his glass and revealed a devious smile. My heart began to pound faster by the mere sight of his smile. I suddenly stopped as if everything around me is non existent. This man stirred an unnamed feeling deep within me.

It was dark and everything is in a haze. I can't see his face and yet I know it is perfectly made. I found myself walking towards this man as if I am charmed with a mysterious spell. He is a sexy predator and I am a prey who is very much willing to be devoured alive.

With just few steps, our lips are almost touching. I never felt this kind of chemistry before as if every part of me is alive. I did not speak, but I dared to kiss his lips, tasting every part of it. And when he kissed me back, I know I was lost in his dangerous world.

I am still immersed with the intensity of his kisses when he took my hand and lured me inside his car. It is as if he is a magical soul that I will do anything in his command. I followed him with no objections.

Within seconds, we found ourselves wearing nothing at the backseat of his car. My hands touched every part of him as if he will vanish any time. My lips kissed every corner of his toned body as if he is my life source. I can't get enough. All I know is that I want him and I never felt this ecstatic desire before.

And when he felt that I am ready, he thrust himself deep within me which made me cry. A merging of torment and bliss. It was agonizing at first as I have never been this intimate with a man. And yet, he proved his expertise as he replaced the pain with fulfillment. For minutes, we are dancing in sync as if our bodies are made for each other. It was a mind blowing event when we both reached our climax. My first taste of heaven on earth. I never thought that I will surrender everything to a total stranger this night.