Chapter 11 - Milk

A good sleep seems to elude me. Every time I close my eyes, I can see the images of Luke. His lovely eyes, his luscious lips, his naughty and devilish smile.

I need some air. I quickly went out of the room and I found myself walking towards the kitchen to find something to eat.

"Hungry?" a voice suddenly echoed and this made me startled.

I turned around and I saw Luke sitting in the bar. It was dark, but Luke's voice is something that I can never forget.

"Sort of..." I answered quickly as I took out a box of milk from the fridge.

"Are you sure you want to drink milk? Why not try something stronger?" Luke asked as he slowly approached me.

I knew that he is playing his usual game. He will lure me like a prey, seduced me and I will be left hanging like crazy sex starved teenager.

"No, thanks," I said before I drink the glass of milk, bottoms up. As soon as I finished the milk, I tried to leave him and walk away from him as soon as I could, but he quickly caught my arms.

"Not to fast, princess," Luke pulled me closer to him and without warning, he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Are you drunk?" I asked as I can smell the alcohol from his breath. This is a major turnoff as I don't like drunk men, but with Luke, it is different. It makes me more attracted to him.

"Do I look drunk to you?"

"You smell like one! Get away from me!" I pushed him away and I tried to create a distance as far from him as possible. With haste, I ran towards his room.

I have to admit, I am tempted to put my arms around him and kissed his lips, but I know Luke, he hates me.

With only a few minutes, the milk seems to be doing its magic and I started to feel sleepy on Luke's bed. I was about to close my eyes, when Luke barged inside the room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him as he locked the door.

"I missed my room. I might as well sleep here," Luke answered as he approached the bed.

He removed his shirt and lie down beside me. He covered his half naked body with the comforter as if he already decided that we will be sleeping in one room.

How can I sleep if he is so near? I can't even breathe normally if he is around. All I can think about is how to kiss his precious lips.

"That's fine. I will just use the guest room," I said as I tried to get up from bed.

But before I was able to take one more step, Luke pulled me back to bed and I ended up on top of his chest. He imprisoned me again in his arms.

"Let me go, Luke!"

Luke has a stronger determination. He rolled me on the other side of the bed. I found myself looking in his deep brown eyes while he is on top of me.

"I won't let you go, princess. I need to prove something to you," he said with a cunning smile.

This man seems to be decided to make love to me tonight as I can already feel his hardness. I am supposed to shout and push him away and yet, I feel the exact opposite. I long and desire for this exact moment.

"Pproove Whhhat?" I stammered as excitement and anxiousness filled me.

"You'll see..."

Those are the last words I heard before Luke sank his lips into mine. It was harsh, as if he is punishing me. And yet, my mouth accepted every stroke of his lips wholeheartedly.

With urgency, he removed my shirt and all traces of my underwear.

"Open your eyes princess," he said after showering me kisses from my ears down to my neck.

"Luke..."

"I want you to clearly see the man who is fucking you."

His words are rude, it supposed to make me run for the hills. And yet, it awaken a familiar desire. I did not answer him, and yet I pulled his face closer to mine, accepting every thrust he made.