Chapter 10 - The Beast

We left Franco's room and Luke escorted me to his room. Just like Franco's room, it looks clean. Gray wallpapers, gray sofa and gray postered bed. Everything looks manly like a bachelor pad.

"I remember this room, but it was painted in the faintest hue of blue," I said as I open his windows and smell the night wind.

"And your first kiss was stolen here, isn't that right, princess?"

"Luke, I thought you were a prince back then, so kissing you when I was a kid was indeed a fairy tale came true for me. I never thought that you will grow up to be a beast!"

"A monster, a gay and now I am a beast? Next thing I know, I am the devil incarnate. Do you know that I only have little patience for name-calling?" Luke said as he stepped closer and closer to me.

His face is just an inch away from mine. I can feel his breath which smells intoxicating. He gently touched my face which sends a delicious electricity throughout my whole body. There is definitely a fire in his eyes and part of me is longing for him to kiss me.

"Chloe..." he suddenly whispered in my ear and his lips are almost touching my ear lobes. All I want is for him to kiss me right now.

"Luke..." I whispered back. If he wants to own me now, I am certain that my body will not resist.

"I want to.... give... this... bag to you," Luke seductively said as he gave me the brown duffel bag.

"It contains few clothing and undergarments. Those are not expensive, but I hope it will suit your needs," and then he changed his tone to a casual one.

What the hell? I am certain he will kiss me. Is he seducing me for fun? I really hate him right now.

I blushed with the realization that Luke is just playing with me. Good thing, he already turned his back on me. I am sure he did not see my reddened face.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked him when he is almost near the door.

"Get some sleep. I will be using the guest room. You can stay here," he said in a cold tone. The beast is back to his cold blooded exterior.

I sighed the moment he left me alone in his room. I tried to get some sleep, but my mind keeps replaying the steamy scene that I have with Luke. There is no doubt that there is an intense attraction between us.