EPILOGUE

"You did this to me! I hate you, Luke. Get out! I don't want to see your gorgeous face again!" Chloe shouted at me.

"Princess, you don't mean that right?" I asked her and touched her hand. She's sweating all over and I can feel that she is really in pain.

"Get out! Get out! I fucking hate you right now."

"I don't believe that. I know how much you love me, princess."

"Luke, kindly leave the room please. Chloe, you have to relax. Breathe in, breathe out," Victoria said as she checked Chloe's vitals.

We brought Chloe to the nearest hospital due to the continuous painful contractions and when her water bag broke. Good thing, Victoria stayed with us a few weeks before her due date to take care of Chloe.

"No! Stay here Luke! I want him to stay! Vicky!" Chloe shouted as another wave of contractions hit her.

"Ok, fine. Whatever you want, dear," Vicky said with a teasing smile

"I thought you want me to get out?" I whispered in her ears and kissed her forehead.

"No, I want you here. Don't leave my side," Chloe sobbed in tears.

"I am here, princess. I will not leave you."

"Chloe, I can see the baby's head now. Push some more. Come on, that's good. Push!" Vicky commanded.

"Vicky, I can't do it anymore!" Chloe shouted in tears.

"You can do it, Chloe. Come on. Push!"

And within seconds, I heard my son's first cry. It was a fulfilling moment to finally see our baby for the first time. We named him Matthew after my grandfather Mateo.

After a year, Chloe gave birth again to another baby boy and we named him Elijah after Chloe's grandfather Elias. Soon after, we had twin girls and we named them Sierra and Vienna.

After all that we have been through, we are still thankful to the God almighty for giving us a big and happy family.

Chloe taught me to love unconditionally and unselfishly. She showed me what genuine love is. The two of us learned to seize every moment as if it is our last. We raised our children to be loving kids and we taught them to value the people in their lives.

I hope our story will inspire you to never lose hope when it comes to love. If you think that you are at the end of the line, do not give up...

God moves in mysterious ways and you will soon find the person that God has prepared especially for you...