Chapter 16 - Questions and Answers

(POV Luke)

Chloe stood up and left me alone. I want to be near her, but sometimes, the urge the annoy her is more powerful..

I followed her outside the tent and she is trying to rummage something on my backpacks. I brought these backpacks here on this island before I pick Chloe up. I should have brought her in this province right away, but I can't seem to approach her when I first saw her in the club.

Chloe was my childhood crush, my first love. And yet, she enraged me when I saw her almost making love with every men on the dance floor. What happened to the sweet Chloe that I knew?

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I asked her as she continued to ransack my belongings.

"Do you have an extra shirt and towel?" she asked me without looking at me.

"The pink bag is yours. You will find the things that you need..."

"I am going down. I need to pee. You can either join me or leave me alone," Chloe cut me off after she found a bath towel and shirts.

I have no choice, but to follow her before she kills herself from the fall. She is a fast learner as she was able to swiftly climb down these steep walls. I know that she is fuming right now because of what I told her and she is trying her best to hide her exasperation.

"Do you think someone will happen to pass by here?" she asked as she removed her snickers.

"There are only few people aware of this island's existence. Fishermen boats rarely pass by here."

"That's good," Chloe said as she quickly removed her shirt revealing almost everything. She even removed her pants and any traces of clothes even if she is aware of my presence.

I saw every inch of her the other night, but she is more beautiful in broad daylight. Is she trying to make a point? And certain my pants knew that she is slowly succeeding with her seductive plot.

"You should at least give me heads up that you want to strip naked in front of me," I said as I turned my eyes away from her.

"Why should I? You told me that I am not your type Luke. Come on, join me. Unless you can't stand my naked body..." I heard her laughed as she slowly walk towards the water.

I see. She wants to play games and I am certain that I might slowly lose on this one.

"Surely, princess. I am used seeing naked women bodies in my lifetime and yours will not make any difference," as said I removed my shirt and my watch.

I don't know what came into my mind when I followed her. All I know is that I am trying my best to control the urge that is flaming within me. We are both naked in the cold morning beach waters and only the sun is the witness of our insanity.

"So... Luke.... can I ask you something?" Chloe shouted. She is about a few metres away from me. I always keep my distance as if she is a disease infested creature.

Barging in her room a few nights ago was mistake. I thought the alcohol can remove all the attraction that I felt for her, but it made me want her more. Demetrius will kill me if he finds out that I touched her precious daughter.

"Go ahead, but I can only answer three questions," I said without glancing at her.

"Just three? Uhmmm. First question, do you have girlfriend right now?" she asked me as she swims towards me.

"No," I shortly answered.

"Next question, how many girlfriends did you have?" she is much nearer and yet I continued to disregard her.

"Few. I lost counting. Last question, princess."

"Are you... gay?" she savored every word in her lips like an alluring water nymph.

This time, I glared at her. Where is she getting at with these annoying questions?

She is just a few feet away from me and I can perfectly see the contour of her naked body in the water.

"Do I look gay to you? Did I already prove that to you and you accepted me with so much willingness?" I shouted back at her, pretending that she does not affect me at all.