Chapter 17 - In the middle of the sea

A satisfying smile appeared on my lips. Luke probably knew that he already lost this game. I slowly approached him in the most provocative way possible. He can make my blood boiled and he can wreck my defense in no time. This the only way that I can get back at him.

"I think you are gay, Luke. You are a schizophrenic and psychopathic gay," I slowly said each word when I am a just a foot away from him.

Though the seawater is up on my neck, I am certain he can have transparent view of my naked body in the waters. Only a blind man or a priest will not bother to look at me twice.

"Princess, whatever you are doing, it is not working. Do you think you can seduce me?" Luke asked angrily.

"I am not seducing you Luke, because as I have mentioned, I think you are gay. You will not be affected with this body. Just like my friend Ashton. Just like your friend Ivo. I know one, when I see one," I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and deliberately pushed my breast on his well toned chest.

"What the hell are you doing?" he whispered in ragged voice once our bodies are already too close.

"You know what I am doing, Luke. And you are not going to like it."

I slowly slide my hand from his neck down to his well chiseled chest. I gently wrapped my legs around him unhurriedly as if I have all the time in the world. His eyes widened with my boldness.

I can't explain my maniacal behavior when I daringly owned and bit his lips. All I want is to tease him, to annoy him, but I was overpowered when he exquisitely kissed me back. He wrapped me inside his strong arms and I melt within seconds. He is touching me everywhere, which made me moan in extreme pleasure. Again, I recognized this emotion, the same erotic compulsion that I felt with the mysterious man.

I stopped and gently pushed him away after a sudden realization. His eyes are still full of longing like I am the most important person in his life.

"If you will ask me to stop now, princess. I am sorry, but I cannot do that," Luke said as he kissed the outline of my jaw.

I gently grasped his hair and kissed his ears. "Are you the same man in the club? The one who took my innocence?"

"Will you stop if I told you truth?" he disregarded my question as if it means nothing to him and he continued to caress the nakedness of my back.

"No, Luke... I won't stop.. I can't stop..." I said as I continue to touch him.

"Then, the answer is yes. I was the same man who fucked you at the back of my car," he said as he owned my lips again and shove himself within me.

I accepted him with utter abandon. It was wild like two primitive urges completed by each other. It was phenomenal and mind blowing as we made love in the middle of the sea. This man can stir a variety of emotions that even myself cannot comprehend.