Chapter 18 - The Aftermath

I surrendered to Luke with no hesitations. He took me as if my body is created just for him. He shouted like a beast the moment reached the apex of his ecstasy and I welcomed him wholeheartedly. And now, I am terrified because I realize how much Luke means to me.

"Put some clothes on. Let us go back to our tent. It is almost noon time and any boat may pass us by," he said in a frigid tone as if nothing fundamental happened between us.

My face reddened with embarrassment, and yet I agreed. We climb the steep walls again with awkward silence.

"If you are hungry, there are foods inside the red backpack," he casually said as he opened his laptop covered with hard shell case.

"Why are you at Ashton's club?" I asked as I sat beside him after I changed my wet clothes.

"I already told you, I am following you everywhere as your dad forced me to do so," he said without looking at me.

We just had an astounding love making, but he was back to being a wicked and cruel monster.

Is he not capable of any emotions? Just plain physical desires? I am right, I may be dealing with a psychopath for all I know.

"Did my dad know that you fucked me more than once?"

"Would you like me to tell him that? I can give him all the details if that is what you want," he looked at me as if he is annoyed with our conversation.

"No! What I want is for you to treat me with less antagonism! I want you to care even a little!"

"I am here to keep you safe from your killers, not to care about you. If you want to have another mind blowing sex, feel free to ask me. I can surely help you with that," he said with no traces of emotions.

"Luke, you are the first man in my..." I whispered and trying to stop my tears.

"I don't care princess. Do you think that you are the first virgin that I have tasted? Think again. And please, don't you dare use that crying tactics, it will not work on me."

I know he is rude, but I can't believe his words will truly hurt me. I left him before he can see my tears. I went inside the tent and tried to get some sleep, but my tears are betraying me.

Why does he have to make me feel insignificant? Can he at least pretend that he cares?

I think I am falling in love with this insufferable probinsyano, and the worst part is, the probinsyano himself hates me.

Luke followed me inside the tent after a few minutes. He does have a heart after all.

"Chloe... I am..."

"Just go away Luke. I don't want to have any personal conversation with you. I will let you know if I feel like having sex with you again. But now, I don't want to hear your fucking voice," I said as I hug the comforter.

The man seems to be sensitive enough to leave me inside the tent. I cried for as long as I can remember. I was hurt by his inconsideration. I was tired of crying and my eyes felt like hell. I woke up only to find out that the sun is already setting.

The Heiress and The ProbinsyanoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara