Chapter 41 - The Dance

Our wedding reception was held in the Torres ancestral house. Our guests composed of our family member and friends. A huge outdoor wedding reception tent was set up in their garden filled with lights and flowers.

"Have you thought of a name yet?" Luke asked me while we are dancing on the dance floor. The live band made the event livelier.

"I am not even sure if the baby is a boy or girl. Do you have any suggestions dear husband?"

"Matthew or Elijah. How about you?"

"I haven't thought about this. Just this morning, I am finding ways on how I will forget your beautiful face, but you are like a nightmare that keeps haunting me."

"I am your beautiful nightmare, my princess. Are you ready for our honeymoon?"

"Hhhoneymoon?" I parroted like a child.

"Come on. We are newlyweds. Do you think I will not plan for a honeymoon after the reception?" Luke pulled me closer and wrapped me in his arms.

"Well... I'm... I can't exactly think straight right now... Uhmm everything happened so fast and..."

I stammered when I remembered that I will spend the night again with Luke. It has been months since I was with him and every single fiber of my being wants to be with him. Luke gently pushed me and cupped my face.

"What are you thinking? No, don't answer that. You are probably thinking of ways on how I will make you scream tonight," he said in teasing voice.

"Wwhat? Noo, yyou're a conceited and arrogant husband," I whispered.

"Are you blushing princess? As much as I would love to shower you with kisses, all of their eyes are on us. If we can only escape from here, I will surely drag you again in my room and own you until the sun sets and rise again," he said while flashing his gorgeous smile.

"I love that suggestion, but I am certain we are the highlight of this event. Our disappearance will be surely noticed," I smiled at him. I wrapped my arms around him and lean on his chest.

"I borrowed your dad's chopper that will take us to an island resort. I already booked a reservation to one of their water villa for our honeymoon."

"Do you know how to fly a helicopter?"

"I can even drive a fucking tank if you want me too. Just tell me anything, I will do it for you. I can even be your fucking slave."

"All I want is for you to love me, Luke. That is all I ask."

"No need to ask. I love you, always and forever. Whether you are an heiress or not, I will always love you," Luke gently kissed my forehead.

"And I love you too, my hero, my love, my probinsyano."

---The End---