Part 2: He's busy

A/N: Hey guys! I will try my best to write the 2nd Book as well as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors (for those who want to help me edit the story do PM me). Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))

...........................................................................

[Peter POV]

5 years later......

"Good morning, Hon." I bid a morning greeting and a morning kiss towards my husband who was already enjoying his breakfast at the table together with our little princess, Freya.

"Morning, babe." He returned a greeting.

After that, I neared Freya and gave a peck on her forehead before said, "Good morning, princess."

"Good morning, Dada."

It has been 5 years since we adopted Freya as our daughter. Fast forward, our little princess has already 6 years old now, and was already attending the school. A kindergarten to be exact. I couldn't believe that, she has grown up so fast. But, I'm satisfied enough that I can see her growing up before my eyes and under our care (Sean and I). If you think becoming a parent and taking care of single daughter is an easy thing. You should think about it again. Becoming a father is the most challenging thing I've ever encountered in my life. But, at the same time, it is the best experience ever. Through a little kid, you can learn about several of the things that you have never done it once before. You can learn to value them by splitting the time between works and family, other than that, you can learn how to be a good role model for your kid by showing the good values in yourself so that they can follow the good things and becoming a good person in the future, besides, you can also learn how to be patient in handling with their tantrum and be smart in controlling their naughtiness. There's a lot more, that I don't think I'm able to list them all. You need to experience yourself if you wanted to know how great it is to have a child. For me, Freya is the source of my inspiration and motivation.

"Babe? Babe?"

"Yeah! What is it, Hon?"

"Are you okay? You're spacing out."

"I'm fine. It's nothing, really." I present him a smile, to fade away his worries.

And yes, this guy is another person that I treasured the most. My soulmates.

"Here, eat these pancakes." Sean helped to fill in my plates with pancakes. Since, my mind had been spacing out just now, my plate was left empty. "It can never walk into your plate by itself, babe." Sean played a joke.

Both Freya and I were laughing upon his joke. "I know that, Hon."

"If you knew, stop your daydreaming and start to eat. Or you'll be late. You've an early meeting, right?"

"Uh-huh." I replied while stuffing my mouth with delicious pancake made by Aunt Ross, coated with butter and honey. "So, princess...daddy will send you to school, today...okay? And I will pick you up, later."

"Alright, Dada." She gave a 'yes' and continued to finish off her breakfast.

After that, I switched my attention towards Sean, who was gulping down a cup of coffee. "Hon, when Freddie is going to leave for England?"

"Urmm...tomorrow night." He put down the cup. "Since you've mentioned about it, now I just remembered that he's having a party at his house tonight. He invites us over. Are you free, tonight?"

Placing the fork back into the plate before answering to him. "I don't think, I could make it. Because, I've a dinner with my client tonight. It's Mrs. Clinton, who invites me over for a dinner because I've helped her winning the case."