Part 3: New Colleague

A/N: Hey guys! I will try my best to write the 2nd Book as well as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors (for those who want to help me edit the story do PM me). Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))

[Sean POV]

I was reading through the newspaper, while waiting for Peter and Freya to come down. Then, there's a warm hand touched on my shoulder. I responded by gazing into it before I looked up to meet with my husband's beautiful, blue eyes. "Good morning, Hon." He said and we both sealed our lips together. He got the same mint taste like last night. As usual, I would reply him back with morning greeting and then, he walked to take a seat beside me.

"Where's Frey?"

"She's still upstairs."

"Taking so long to get dressed, like a princess."

"It's not just a princess like that. It's the girl habit."

"Yeah! I think you're right, Hon. I guess we need to cope with it sooner or later."

I secretly peek at my husband from behind the newspaper, trying to find the right time to tell him about my plan. Last night, he fell asleep before right after I talked about my plan on going for a holiday. I think this is the right time to talk to him about it. Putting down the newspaper on the table after folded it over before I started the discussion with Peter. "Babe."

"What's up, Hon?" He was stuffing his face with scrambled eggs before shifting his attention to me.

"How about we are going for a holiday, next weekend? We just go somewhere near, for 3 days and 2 nights. That's enough time for us to spend together. What say you?"

He put down the cutlery in his hands back onto the plate before answering to me. "Hon. I think that's a good idea. And, I would love to go together with you and Freya. But-"

"But-you can't make it, don't you?" I crossed his words.

"Hon. I'm sorry. What about next time. I promise I will make time for us." He grabbed my hand.

The only answer that I get was a disappointment. I was getting pissed off to the point; I was going to take back my hand from his gripped. But, I couldn't do that, because if I did, I might end up hurting his heart and make him sad. That's the only thing I will never do towards him; which is hurting his feeling. Love forbids me from doing such thing towards him.

"Hon~are you mad at me?"

"No-I'm not. I understand that you got work to do. Just focusing on your work and do the best in it. About going to a holiday, we can plan it again." A smile faintly curled up on my lips. In hope that it can cover up the disappointment clouded in my heart,

"Thanks, Hon. You're the best."

Minutes later, the queen of my heart walked into the dining room. She was wearing red gown with black laces lining around at the waist and at the edges of the sleeves. Her hair was being styled in French braided, it fits well with her princess look. Just like Elsa in the movie: Frozen. But, this one in front me is Freya; my little daughter.

"Good morning, daddy. Good morning, Dada."

"Good morning, princess." Both Peter and I replied in unison.

"No wonder, you take so long to get ready. Look at you, so beautiful today."

"This is my usual outfit, Dada. And, I always look beautiful."

"Oh-ho! Since when,my daughter knows to praise herself." I put a pause and stared at Pete. "I guess you're learning it from your Dada, huh?"

"Wait a minute. It is me or you're the one who always been so proud of yourself, HUH?!!" Peter put the blame back at me.