Part 16: That promises

n/a: I don't know how many times must I apologised for the late update. But, I did have less time to write this novel. So, I deeply apologised for those who has been waiting for this story. And, I really appreciate it, for those who patiently waiting for the update. 

Sorry, for any grammatical errors

................................................................................

(Sean POV)

"Daddy, don't forget to come and see me perform this Thursday, okay?"
"Of course, I won't miss it. I already wrote it on my timetable."

"Have you informed Dada about it?" I asked her while dressing her long brunette hair.

"Nope. I haven't. Since, Dada wasn't feeling well, yet. So, I thought Dada couldn't attend it."

"Even so, you still need to invite him. If he knows about Frey performance, but, didn't get any invitation from Frey... don't you think Dada would feel sad about it?"

"Uh-huh." She nodded, whilst I saw her reflection in the mirror.

I styled her hair into her likeness which is same style as Elsa in the Disney movie: Frozen.

"Okay. You're done. Let's head down. Don't forget your school bag."

...............

For the whole last week, eventho Peter was on medical leave, but he never missed breakfast together with us. And, it is obviously shown on Freya's face, how happy she is... when she got her Dada to play together with her and had dinner with her.

Even though, our relationship is still in strained...but, I was thankful enough to have him in here with us. It is enough for me when he decided to stay.

"Good morning, Dada..." Greet Freya cheerfully, while taking a seat at the dining table.

As usual, Pete would greet her back with a warm smile on his lips. "Good morning, princess. As beautiful as always."

"Thanks, Dada."

I noticed that, Pete was wearing his "uniform" which is white shirt, black trousers matched with black tie.

Is he going back to work, already?

I was going to ask him that question, but Frey was ahead me.

"Dada...are you going to work today?"

"Yes, I am."

"Are you fully healed?"

"Yes. See, I wear no bandage today." Pete said while pointing at his forehead. "What do you think? Did Dada look good, today?" He continued.

I was smiling on the inside, when he was praising himself. But, he spoke the truth tho. He always looks great and beautiful for me.

"For sure, Dada would look handsome...because Dada is Freya's Dada."

Both Peter and me were giggling out loud upon her statement.

"Clever girl." I praised her.

She just pulled a smirk, and continued to dig in her foods.

"Frey... didn't you say that you've got something to tell you Dada." I reminded her.

"Oh, really? What is it?" Asked Peter, who was just done sipping his coffee.

"Oh yea. Actually, Dada...this Thursday, I had joined a talent show competition. We compete among other classes. My class will perform a choir."