Part 42: The end

A/N Hey my dear lovely readers, we have come to the last chapter of Accidental Marriage. I hope that everyone would like the ending of this story. For those who didn't...please try to write your own then. HAHA! 😜😜

So, please tell me what do you think of the progress of this story? Let me know in the comment.

And for those who haven't read the first book of Accidental Marriage, please check it on my profile page. And, as for the 2nd book, I will try my best to write as good as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors. Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))
..........................................

[Third person POV]

"Hey, buddy..." Sean greeted his long, best buddy, Freddie together with a hug. Then, he moved to greet Freddie's wife, Lily. "Thanks for coming, Lily." Said Sean while bumping his cheeks with her.

"It's so good to be here, Sean." Replied Lily.

"Hey, buddy..."Sean moved again to greet Max (Freddie and Lily first son) and then, Madie (their second child), "Hi, sweetheart."

"Nice to meet you too, Uncle Sean." Replied both of them at once.

"Uncle Sean, where should I put this gift? Or should I give it directly to Freya?" Asked Max.

"It's okay, you can put it on that table...over there." Said, Sean, while pointing at the table near to the entrance.

"So, where's Peter?" Asked Lily.

"Oh, Pete...um, I think he is in the backyard."

"Alright, it's okay, I will greet him later, then."

"Yeah-yeah. You should get inside first. Find something to eat and please, get yourself comfortable."

"Okay..." Replied Lily with a smile on her flaming red lips.

"Sweetheart, you head inside first with the kids. I will follow, later." Said Freddie.

Lily took her daughter's hand and walked hand in hand inside, leaving Freddie with Sean.

As they left, Sean began to shot several questions towards Fredd. "So, when did you return from England? Is everything done over there?"

"Two days ago. And yeah, everything was done. Next Monday, I will return back to our office."

Sean patted on Freddies's shoulder twice before said, "Welcome back, buddy."

"So, I guess things had settled down between you and Peter." He spoke under the breath.

"Yeah. We're good now. Everything had returned back like before."

"I'm glad for you, Sean." Said, Freddie, while patting on Sean's shoulder in return. "I'm going to head inside first."

"Okay...I will join you later."

A few seconds later, Peter came to stand by Sean's side. "Hon...where's Frey?"

"Oh, babe. Where were you? Everyone had been asking about you."

"I was in the kitchen to check on the cake."

"Is it here? How is it?"

"It's perfect. I'm sure Frey will like it."

"Great."

"So, did you check on our daughter, yet?"

"No. Not yet... I guess she still in her room, getting ready."