Part 19: I love him

A/N: Hey guys! For those who haven't read the first book of Accidental Marriage, please check it on my profile page. And, as for 2nd book, I will try my best to write as good as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors. Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))

...........................................................

[Peter POV]

After we went to pick up Danny from his school, as promised, I brought all of them to a restaurant for a lunch. It was Freya's favorite place. We settled down at the seats beside the big windowpane, before we ordered our food to the waiter. Later on, both Danny and Freya were exchanging stories about what had happened at school and do not miss about Frey's winning the first place in the talent show competition. 

At first, I tried to concentrate on listening to their stories, but then my concentration was being distracted by the reminiscence of the argument between me and Sean, just now.

"Why you talked to me like that, Pete?! It never crosses my mind to hurt you or Frey... I would never do that. I love both of you... besides, what happened today was out of my control. Nick is my best friend, Pete... and, he was dying. If this thing happened to Heath, I'm sure you're gonna choose to visit her too."

"What about you, Pete? Why you come here with Emma? Don't tell me that you purposely invite her to come here as your partner and let others know that we're no longer together?!!"

I never thought that Sean would think of me like that. Both of us keep on doubting one another, to the point, there's no longer trust we put on our relationship. Trust is the most crucial element in a relationship, without it, our relationship can no longer survive.

The reason why I endured myself to stay by his side until now, because I was still hoping that our relationship can be fixed, can be back to normal. And, because I still love him... love him so much. But, considering about what had happened today.... Sigh~ I don't think I can endure it any longer.

Sh*t!! What had happened to us? What will happen to our relationship? Is this truly the end?

"Pete?!"

"Yeah?! Did you say anything, Emma?" I was startled.

Perhaps, everyone at the table had noticed that I've been spacing out, just now. Since, once I've returned back into my conscience, all of their eyes were on me.

"It's your phone..." Emma pointed at me.

Only then, I heard the ringing tone and felt the vibration from inside my blazer pocket. Hurriedly, I took it out from the pocket and it appeared that the call was from my client. I picked it up right away.

I ended the call with a said, "Okay sir, I will see you later."

In the middle of me talking to the client, all the foods have deliciously and safely plated out on the table and everybody had started to dig in. I can see how famished, they are.

"Is it good, princess?" I asked Freya, who was sitting next to me.

"As good as always..." She answered me with a mouth full of food.

I just giggled to see how she enjoyed the food so much.

"Pete?"

I turned my face facing Emma, who was sitting in front of me and raised my brows; a body language of 'Yes? What is it?'.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Why you ask me that?"

"Because... you're spacing out just now. And, I can see that you're worried about something." She stared at me, and I can see in her eyes that she was worried about me.