Part 40: Coming home

A/N Hey my dear lovely readers, as promised here is the update for AM Book 2. But, instead of ending the story with chapter 40, I had to extend it until Chapter 42...because I unconsciously wrote too long...about 11K words. And, I don't like to pool it all together in just one chapter. So, I decided to separate them into another 3 chapters.

But, don't worry...I will update all 3 chapters at once. Happy reading😉

So, please tell me what do you think of the progress of this story? Let me know in the comment.

And for those who haven't read the first book of Accidental Marriage, please check it on my profile page. And, as for the 2nd book, I will try my best to write as good as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors. Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))
..........................................

[Sean POV]

"And...done. Try to look at it, sweetheart...do you like it?"

I am done styling her hair in the French braid, which is her favorite hairstyle. And, since today is a special day for Frey, I added daisy shaped hairclip in between the braids to make the hairstyle more special than any other days.

"I love it. Thank you, daddy..." Said Freya and turned her body facing me before gave me a soft kiss on my cheek.

"You're welcome, sweetheart. Come on... give me a few poses, let me take the picture of my little sweetheart here."

I took out my phone and began to capture Frey's in her flaming red gown and Cinderella's shoes. She looks so pretty, like a royal princess.

But...it's a shame that Peter isn't here to look at how beautiful his daughter is, today.

"Daddy...daddy..." Called Freya while holding my arm.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Are you done taking my picture?"

"Yes...do you want to look at it?"

She nodded. And then, I handed my phone over. She took the phone and walked towards the bed to take a seat on it while browsing through her picture, I joined her too by sitting next to her.

Since the day I returned back to California until now, Frey never mentioned Peter. She never asked about him or never asked me to call him at all. Which I found it weird. It can't be that Frey had forgotten her Dada, right? That is impossible...no, it doesn't make sense. But still...it makes me wonder why? Should I ask her instead?

"Urm...-

"Daddy..."

"Yes, sweetheart."

"Do you think Dada will like my dress and my hair, today?" She asked while her eyes still glue on the phone screen.

It shocked me. At last, she mentioned her Dada. "Of course, he will like it. Besides, this is the gown that he gave to you as your birthday present, isn't?"

"Yes, it is. That's why Frey wanted to wear this gown, today. So that, Dada will be so happy to see me wearing it when I perform on the stage today."

"You mean...your Dada will be coming to watch you perform, today?"

"Yes, ...of course he's coming."

"Did your Dada promised you that he will come?"

She nodded and said, "Yes, he is."

Oh god! Pete...what had you done? Why did you promise her on something that you can't fulfill? Frey will be upset if she knows Peter would not come to her graduation day, today.