Part 10: Advices

A/N: Hey guys! I will try my best to write the 2nd Book as well as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors (for those who want to help me edit the story do PM me). Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))   

........................................

[Peter POV]

I didn't even inform my parents about coming in here. I intended to give them a surprise visit. After our arrival, we took a cab to my parents house. On our way, I turned off the flight mode and sent a short message to Sean, telling him that we have arrived safely. Am I not being considerate enough? Even though, I am still mad at him, but..., I would never let him worry about his daughter.

Taking off from the taxi, I handed him a few dollars and then, Freya and I walked hand in hand headed towards the main door. I asked Freya to initiate a knock. No answer. I asked her to knock again. Still, no answer. Okay, this isn't funny... don't tell me that they weren't home.

"Dada... should I knock again?" Freya looked up at me.

"Yeah! Maybe, you should..."

And... when Frey was about to knock for the third time's, the door was being unlocked from inside. Revealing, a woman with pretty eyes and a warm smile.

"Grandna!!" Freya called her.

"Oh my... my sweet grandchild is home!" She was surprised. Yes, sure she does...when we appeared in front of her door without earlier notice.

She brought Freya in her arms and they were hugging each other. And then, she looked at me. I thought, she wouldn't notice me at all, since, her beloved grandchild was here.

"Hi, mom..." I leaned in to give a peck on her cheek and hug her a bit. "How are you doing?"

"I'm good..." She said with a smile. Right after that, she seems to look around, searching for something that wasn't there. "Where's Sean? Isn't he coming along?"

Why I wasn't surprised to hear that question coming from her?

"He got work to do... so, it's just us." I lied.

"That's fine then... its work, and I'm sure it is something that he couldn't avert from. But, I miss him though... it's been awhile since I've talked to him. Is he doing fine?"

"Yes, he was perfectly fine and fit."

"That's great to hear...well...,come on in... let's get inside."

The house, wasn't changed at all. The furniture still at the same place, the family pictures are still there, hanging neatly on the wall. The last time, I visited them was last Christmas..., it's been 5 months, since our last visit.

"Mom..., where's dad?"

"Oh! He was there just now, watching the television. Where he had gone to?" Mom pointed out towards the living room. The television still on though, but, dad wasn't there.

"Who's at our door, Sharon?" Asked dad who just walked out of the toilet.

"Look who's here, Eric."

Dad scanned his surroundings. "Peter? Oh! Our little Freya is here too." He was smiling all the way.

I neared him and gave him a warm hug. "Good to see you, dad"

"Me too, son." He released himself from me and turned to his granddaughter. "Come here...let me hold you."

Freya is the gold of everyone's heart. Everyone loves her and that's great. This is what she needs the most; love. After being left behind, by her own mother, I think Frey deserves all of this love from us. She deserves to be happy.