Part 29: Dispute

A/N Hey lovely reader, here is the new update for this 2nd book of Accidental Marriage. What do you think of the progress of this story? Please, let me know in the comment.

And for those who haven't read the first book of Accidental Marriage, please check it on my profile page. And, as for the 2nd book, I will try my best to write as good as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors. Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))

.................................................

[Peter POV]

"Please come inside." Ushered Adam.

"Wow! As expected, for an apartment belongs to an interior designer." I was stunned with the decorations that were made for this apartment. It was the mixture of modern and contemporary.

After I've confessed to Adam about what had happened between Sean and me. He was frozen, speechless and comments nothing about it. No questions were asked and no lectures were given. He just gave me some space and then, we quietly finished the foods before he brought me to his apartment.

"Excuse me, Mr. Abberheath. This apartment belongs to both of us. Robin and I bought it together and I do help him with little accessories."

I burst a giggle.

"Come, let me show you... your room."

"Wait, Adam." I stopped him from walking forward.

"What's the matter?"

"Have you talked to Robin about this? What if he feels uncomfortable with my presence in here?"

"What are you talking about, Pete?! You're my brother. Do you expect me to send you to sleep in a hotel when I got a free room for you."

"B-but... b-but..." I was being hesitant.

Adam took my luggage from my hand and walked away. And, I followed his back forcefully.
He stopped his pace in a room with an opened door.

"The room at the end of the hallway is our room and next to your room is the bathroom. You can use that one." He kept on pointing his finger towards the respective rooms he mentioned just now.

"What about the room, opposite to my room?" I asked.

"Oh! This room belongs to Robin. He used it for his work."

I just nodded understand.

"So, let's see your room."

We stepped into a very spacious room. It was smaller than my room in California. But, it is comfortable.

"Just take a rest. You must be tired from the long hours on the flight."

"Alright."

"I need to go back to the cafe... and, I might return before 8 pm. So, if you need anything just give me a call. Okay?"

"Okay. Thanks, man."

He neared me and stretched out his arm to mess with my hair.

"What are you doing?! Stop that. I'm no longer a kid!" I grumbled

He pulled a smirk and said, "Just go to sleep... and stop thinking of anything. I leave now."

After, he left. I closed the door and dived into the fluffy bed that was covered with a baby blue mattress and I hid myself under the comforter before my eyes gradually shut down.
..........................
[Sean POV]