Part 7: Our little hang out

A/N: Hey guys! I will try my best to write the 2nd Book as well as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors (for those who want to help me edit the story do PM me). Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))

............................................

[Peter POV]

Right after I changed into my pajama, I went into the bathroom to clean my teeth and to wash my face before I went into the bed. In the meantime, I frequently took a peek at Sean who was reading a book on the bed. He seems too immersed in his reading, not even lifted up his face or even blinking his eyes. Coming out of the bathroom, I neared the bed and snuggled under the blanket, next to him.

"Hey, Hon... you know what, Freya had been asking me about her mother. Why she doesn't own a mother like the other kids. Seriously, I kind of speechless and didn't know how to explain to her in a correct way. I asked her, why would she want to know about it? She said that, it wasn't her... but her friends at school who keep questioning her about that. I think you should..." I made a pause and peeked at the guy who was sitting next to me, since I didn't get any reaction from him. "Hon?! Hon?!"

"Yes-yeah! What is it, babe? Sorry, what did you said just now?" He got startled.

He seems to be absent minded. "Hon... what's wrong with you? Lately, you seem to be absent minded. Is there anything troubling you?"

[Sean POV]

I scanned my husband's face and stared into his pretty eyes. He looked so worried about me.

Oh god!! What have I done? How could I betray him..., betrayed our love. How can I forgive myself after what had happened? Should I tell him the truth?

"Hon? Why are you staring at me, like that?" I can see his cheeks got blushing. So, cute.

I brought my hand to touch on his face, gently. "Don't worry about me, babe. I'm fine. Maybe, I just got tired from work."

"Is this about the new research you've been conducted? I can see you've been stressed out since the day you stay out in the lab..."

That was the day, when I have begun to lie to him. Instead of telling him that I was going out for a drink with Nick, I lied to him about having to work out on some experiment in the lab. Yeah! I have been lying to him, since then.

"Ye-yeah! That could be a reason too."

"Okay then, I think you should stop reading and go to sleep, now." He put away the book in my hand, and helped to cover me with a blanket.

"Can I sleep while hugging you?" I asked.

He slipped a chuckle. "Since when you ever ask for my permission? Even if I didn't let you, you still bring me into your embrace..."

"Please, babe... your smell and your warmth are the best remedy for me, to help me fall asleep." I was pleading like a little kid.

"Okay... my dear charming husband. Anything that can make you happy."

I planted a kiss on his forehead and another good night kiss on his lips, before I pulled him closer to me, until there's no gap left between us. I hugged him tightly in my embrace, and somehow, a bead of tears slipped from my eye.

"Please god, I don't want to lose this guy. I love him and I regret for the thing I had done. Please, never separate us." I prayed in my sleep.