Part 12: Ugly truth (Edited)

A/N: Hey guys! I will try my best to write the 2nd Book as well as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors (for those who want to help me edit the story do PM me). Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))

............................................

[Peter POV]

                The next day, I woke up earlier than Sean. I turned my body around, facing Sean. He was still sleeping soundly, beside me. I scanned through his charming face; it's been a while since I looked at his face closer, like this. Nobody is happy to be mad at their own husband, but, I was hurt at that time. I don't want him to touch or kiss anyone else other than me. He is mine.

                I stole a kiss from him before I ran down the bed and went into the bathroom.

                "Babe, why are you waking up so early today?"

                I was grooming myself when Sean woke up from his sleep. Paying no attention towards his question, I took my briefcase to leave the room. But, a hand grabbed my wrist had made me stop from stepping further. I looked over my shoulder.

                "Even though you're mad at me, but... at least, stay to have a breakfast with Frey. She would be asking about you if you weren't around."

                "I can't today... I've got an early meeting with my client."

                "Oh! I thought that you're leaving early because you're mad at me..."

                "Can I have my hand back... I really need to rush to the office."

                He let off my hand and said, "Sorry..."

                Before I left, I turned my back around, facing him once again. "Sean..."

                "Yes? What is it?"

                "Adam sends his regards..."

                "Oh! Okay..."

                "You should call him sometimes... stop ignoring him, or else, he will think that you still mad at him."

                "Yeah, don't worry... I will give him a call, later."

                "Okay..." I left right after that.

.................................

[Sean POV]

                For the past few hours, all I've been doing was sighing over and over. Peter still can't forgive me and how should I come clean to him? Should I wait until he forgives me for kissing Nick? But, even though he forgive me for kissing Nick, he will end up getting mad at me, again for sleeping with Nick. Sh*t!! I can go crazy if this thing keeps messing with my head like this!! But, this is my fault. By hook or by crook, I need to tell Peter about the truth because I've already made up my mind.

                Sigh!

                "Hey, buddy... don't keep on sighing like that, or else you will be cursed by having a bad luck." A face appeared right in front of my face.

                "F*ck!!" I let out a curse.

                "Do you need to be that surprised to see me, huh?! I'm not a ghost."

                "Nick! What the hell are you doing in here?" I mad at him.

                "Don't tell me that you forgot that I am working here too..."