Part 39: I will fix it

A/N Hey my dear lovely readers, this is so bad of me for letting the story hanging for a month. I seriously sorry for those who are still waiting for the update (if there's still someone out there who are waiting😅)

There's another one chapter left and since I'm currently on semester break, so I promised I the final chapter real quick.

A big sorry from me🙇‍♀️🙇

So, please tell me what do you think of the progress of this story? Let me know in the comment.

And for those who haven't read the first book of Accidental Marriage, please check it on my profile page. And, as for the 2nd book, I will try my best to write as good as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors. Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))
..........................................

[Peter POV]

After a moment of reuniting and a silence, I whispered to his ear. "Sean, please go home."

I knew he was flabbergasted upon listening to my words when his breath stopped fanning on my neck. Then, he unlocked the embrace and holds me by my shoulders. "What did you say just now?" He asked while staring into my eyes.

"I said, you need to go home, Sean. Back to California."

"Of course, I'm going back...babe. But, I'm going back with you."

"No, Sean. No. I need you to go home, alone. Freya needs you. You need to be there with her."

"What about you? You're also her father. She needs you as much as she needs me, Pete. Please, come back with me."

"I'm sorry, Sean."

"Babe... I thought that you've accepted me back...what's change?" His eyes sadden and disappointment emerged.

I'm sorry, Sean. You might hurt a little, but it will be better.

"Nothing, Sean. I just need you to be home. And, I'm sorry. I need to go." I took a step back and turned my back facing him.

"Pete, wait... please, don't go. Tell me, if there's still anything I need to do for you to accept me back." He begged me. His hand still holding onto my hand, tightly.

I said nothing and pulled out my hand from his grip before walked away.

He once again called out for my name," Pete...wait!!"

Without turning back, I left him behind and took a cab back to the apartment.
..............................
[Sean POV]

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why did he leave? Did, I did something wrong, again? Or, did I spoke wrongly? Why is he turned his back at me?

I need to stop him. Yes, I need to stop him. If not I can't grab him anymore. Quick, Sean! You need to take his hand now, or you will lose him forever.

But, my mind spoke faster than my hand. As I was reaching out my hand to grab onto his hand, he was already out of my reach.

I was totally in despair.

As I saw Pete disappeared into the cab, the light of hope inside me, faded too. I'm lost without him. The past months without him was enough to teach me a lesson that my life was miserable without him.