Part 8: He was caught cheating?

A/N: Hey guys! I will try my best to write the 2nd Book as well as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors (for those who want to help me edit the story do PM me). Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))

............................................

[Sean POV]

"I want all groups to send your report on my table next Monday, before 5pm. Alright, that's all for today." I ended the lab session for this morning.

"Prof, if possible I can still consult with you regarding the report, right?" A student and a she, came to me.

"You alone? What about your partner?"

"What I mean is my partner and me..."

"Yeah, sure... You can come to my room, but..., you need to inform me first before coming. In case, I'm not around."

"Alright, prof. Thanks, prof." She was smiling all the way. I wonder what makes her so happy?

"Okay, you're welcome."

I was tidying up when there's an uninvited guest came into the lab.

"So, the rumor is true... that you're the most admirable lecturer at this college. I can see that girl is giggling all the way after she talked with you."

I ignored all of his nonsense speaking. "What are you doing here, Nick? Is there anything I can help you with, Prof Dalton?"

"You know that my class also having a lab session, today...right?"

"Nope! I don't know..." I don't even look at him when I talked to him because I was focused on my book, finding some extra information regarding the experiment.

"I did tell you this morning... didn't I?"

"What did you want, Nick? Tell me?" I'm getting annoyed listening to his random mumbled.

All of a sudden, he closed my book with his hand... in the middle of me, reading the book. "What the hell, Nick? I was-

"I want to ask you to have a lunch with me." He put on a smile.

"No! Go find someone else. I'm not hungry, yet." I rejected his offer. And, it was not because I'm not feeling hungry... but, because I don't want to spend more time with him. Somehow, when I spend time with Nick... even when we go out for a cup of coffee together, it makes me feels like I was cheating on Peter. It feels so wrong. And, I don't want to feel guiltier than I already have. But, at the same time, I feel so wrong for doing this to Nick. He might think I am trying to distance myself from him because of the one mistake we had done.

"Are you really not hungry, or you just doesn't want to have a lunch with me? Are you still mad at me, Sean?"

"What? No! I never mad at you...not anymore. I-I ju-just....-

"Come on, if you're not mad at me. Then, you must come with me....okay? Let's go!" He holds my hand and dragged me behind him.

"Wait...Nick. You don't have to drag me like this. I'm no longer a kid!" I retracted my hand back from his grips.

"Okay fine. I'm sorry..."

And... at last, he managed to make me followed him.

.................

Returning back from the lunch with our fully filled stomach is happiness. The foods from the coffee shop near to our college never failed to amuse me.