Part 33: What should I do?

A/N Hey my dear lovely readers, here is the new update for this 2nd book of Accidental Marriage. I have some free time today to update for this part, and I'm quite excited to post this chapter. Because somebody got confessed! Ops! Sorry for the spoiler...😜

So, please tell me what do you think of the progress of this story? Please, let me know in the comment.

And for those who haven't read the first book of Accidental Marriage, please check it on my profile page. And, as for the 2nd book, I will try my best to write as good as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors. Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))

.............................................................

[Adam POV]

"Yes, hello. Adam speaking." I answered my phone at the first ring.

"Adam. This is me, Sean."

"Sean?" I distant my phone from my ear to look at the caller id. "Oh, Sean. Sorry... I just directly pick up the phone without looking at the ID."

"It's okay."

"So, how're you? It's been awhile since you didn't call me."

"Yeah, I'm sorry for that... it's just that life had been quite in mess for me, lately. But, I'm fine though."

I smile. "As long as you're fine... that's good then."

"Urm... are you good to talk now? If you're busy... I can call some other time."

"It's okay... I'm free today. I can talk to you."

"Okay."

He said an okay and then went silent. And then, I started to ask him. "What's the matter, Sean? Is there something you want to talk to me?"

"Urm... I don't know how to put this." He was being hesitant.

"It's okay... you know that you can talk to me about anything." I tried to make him felt more relax and comfortable.

"I call to talk about Pete. I'm sure you know about the thing that had happened between Peter and I, right?"

As predicted, that he will call to ask me about Pete. "I do... Pete had told me, everything."

"I know that it was so insensitive of me to ask you about this, since, you must be mad at me for treating Pete like that... but, you're the last person that I'm capable to think about."

I heaved a sigh and asked him, "What is it, Sean?"

"If you know where is he now, can you please tell me? I'm dying to meet him... I really need to talk to him and sort out this thing between us." He asked me with a soft, brittle voice.

I closed my eyes and wanted to pretend as if I didn't hear his request. But, it's too late... I've already asked him and he already answered to it.

What should I do now? Should I lie to him? But, if I told him... it is like I've betrayed on Pete.

I went quiet and responded nothing to him. And then, I saw Pete walking into the café. Yes, I've got an idea!

Once again I distant the phone from my ear and then using my palm, I covered the phone's speaker before I called for Pete. "Pete!"

"What is it?"

"I need you to follow me now."

"Where to?" He questioned.