Part 24: He's leaving?

A/N Hey lovely reader, here is the new update for this 2nd book of Accidental Marriage. What do you think of the progress for this story? Please, let me know in the comment.

And for those who haven't read the first book of Accidental Marriage, please check it on my profile page. And, as for 2nd book, I will try my best to write as good as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors. Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))

.................................................

[Sean POV]

"Good morning, buddy!"

"Morning, Fredd." I replied to him faintly.

"Are you not surprised to see me, here?" Asked Freddie getting confused.

"Nick had told me yesterday, that you went to visit him. That's why I know you're in town." I said before going to my table.

"No wonder..."

"So, how long you'll be here this time?" I asked.

"Not that long. I come back to get a few things and maybe, by this Thursday I'm going to return back to England."

"Oh... I see."

In the meantime, I checked through the laboratory report prepared by my students that they had left on my table.

"Sean."

I do hear him calling out for my name, but I didn't respond to him because I'm waiting for his next words or his next question. So, I'm just focusing on checking the student's reports.

"Sean!" Again, he called out for me. And, for the second I'm not responding to him.

"Sean!!"

Okay, that's sounds so irritating.

"What is it dude?!!" I kind of yelled at him and when I lifted up my face, he was already standing in front of my table. And, that's surprised me. "F*ck!! Fredd!!" I let out a curse and heaved a sigh.

"Why're you ignoring me, Sean?"

"I don't. It's just that-

I don't want to further this discussion. So, I asked him instead. "What is it, that you want to ask me?"

"Nothing. You look so messed up. So, I just want to check whether you're okay or not." He returned back to his seat, at the couch.

"What?!"

"Your face, obviously shown how things got muddled in your head. So, tell me what is it?"

"I just don't want to talk about it. I've got things to do now." I brushed him off.

It's not that I want to talk about it. It's just that I think that even Freddie can't help me figure this thing out. About what is wrong with Peter?

"Hey! Buddy... if you keep on stifling this thing in your head. It might blow up and eat you from inside. You end up might get stressed over it. Since, I'm here. Your so called savior... just share it with me."

Sigh~ I can't never win against Freddie. I put down my red pen and went over towards him. Settling on the couch next to him and leaned my back against it.

"Wait! Before you tell me what is it about. Let me guess... it is Peter, right?"

"If you already know... why you still pressuring me into telling you about it?" I get pissed off.