Part 35: Choices

A/N Hey my dear lovely readers, here is the latest update. I know that it's quite long time since my last update, I'm sorry for making you guys wait. Please, keep on reading this story until the end.

So, please tell me what do you think of the progress of this story? Let me know in the comment.

And for those who haven't read the first book of Accidental Marriage, please check it on my profile page. And, as for the 2nd book, I will try my best to write as good as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors. Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))

........................................

[Peter POV]

The warmth from the sun rays that penetrate through the curtains opening and into my room was felt by me. I woke up from my peaceful sleep and threw my gaze towards the windows. Stepping down from the bed, I went towards the window to crack open it. I breathe in the fresh air that brushed towards my face once I opened the window. It was rejuvenating.

I can't remember when was the last time I had a good rest and able to fall asleep with no sh*t in my mind. It felt so great to wake up with a light heart and a serene mind.

This morning when I went to stand by the windows and threw my gaze upon the enormous, blue sky... a smile creeps on my face.

"Good morning, my brother... good morning, my future brother-in-law." I greeted them at the dining table.

I expected them to reply to me with a morning greetings too, but none of them replied anything towards me. They just stare at me with confusion on their face.

What's wrong with them? Is there something weird on my face? Or, is there stain of shaving cream left on my face?

I touched my face to check whether there's something stuck on it, but my face is fine. Clean and clear. Later on, I sat on the opposite direction of Adam, while Robin sat at one end of the table.

"Are you okay, Pete? Did you sleep on the wrong side of the bed, last night? Or, you've lost your mind?" Asked Adam with a flat voice while staring directly into my eyes. He didn't even blink for a second.

I let out a soft chuckle and responded, "What?!"

"Look at you... having that smile all over your face. You're seriously not in the right mind, don't you?" Said Adam added further. Then, he stood up from his seat and leaned forward to put his palm on my forehead.

Is he checking my body temperature? Am I looking sick to him?

"You're fine. No fever. So, what is wrong with you, Pete?" Adam asked again.

I tugged a smirk at the corner of my mouth. "There's nothing wrong with me... it is you who are acting weird, Adam." I pointed the 'What is wrong with you' card back to Adam.

Adam used his forefinger and directed it towards his chest. "Me? Are you asking me? Seriously, Pete? It is you who are acting weird in here. Greeting us with that excitement tone of yours this early morning."

"Huh? Is that wrong to be happy? You supposed to be happy for me." I replied.

Adam sighed. "Rob... can't you please help me in here. I know you feel the same way as I am." Adam had given up on debating with me, so he pleaded his lover to help him to win this game.

"What your brother trying to say is... you're acting a little bit different from usual. Ever since you live with us... this is the first time I saw you looking this cheerful. That's why we asking a question why." Explained Robin.