Part 34: Separation?

A/N Hey my dear lovely readers, here is the last update for this week. I don't know when can I post for the next part, but I hope you guys would still waiting for it patiently. As for this chapter, there would be confusion, frustration, and heart-wrecking thingy... but, please stay to read this book until the last. I will surprise you😁😉

So, please tell me what do you think of the progress of this story? Let me know in the comment.

And for those who haven't read the first book of Accidental Marriage, please check it on my profile page. And, as for the 2nd book, I will try my best to write as good as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors. Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))

.........................................................

[Peter POV]

For the first time in my life, riding an elevator felt this long.

Sighed!

And, I can't stop thinking about what had happened just now. That kiss. That confession.

Sighed!

(Flashback)

"Pete... would you be my boyfriend?" Said Ames and his words left me with an agape.

"Urm... Ames, actually I-

"Pete."

OMG! He really would not let me talk, won't he?

"Pete, please think it over before you decide. And, when you're ready with the answer... just call me. I will be there anytime, okay."

(End of flashback)

I ruffled my hair and turned it into a total mess. "Why it turns out like this?!"

Sighed!

But, that kiss is different. It tastes different from Sean. The moment when Ames kissed me, I saw Sean in front of me... not Ames. And when he touched me, I realized that he wasn't Sean... that's why I stepped back from him.

Maybe, if it's not Sean, I can't.

..........................................

Once, I get into the apartment, I realized that the light was on.

"Aren't they sleep, yet? It's already past midnight." I questioned myself.

"There you are... where have you been, Pete? You didn't even tell me that you're coming late." Nagged Adam.

I smiled sheepishly and wore an innocent face. "I'm sorry... I forgot to tell you. Are you waiting for me?"

"So, where have you been?"

"Oh! I went with Ames... he invited me to his niece birthday party."

"Oh, really? It seems like you guys are getting closer. He even brought you to his niece birthday party. Isn't it something?" Commented Adam while smirking.

I know where he is going by saying such a thing. "We're just friend, Adam. Stop thinking nonsense." I brushed him off and went into the kitchen to drink some water.

"Ooo... friend, huh? I didn't know that nowadays, you're saying goodnight to a friend with a kiss."

I almost choked on the water after listening to Adam.

"Wha-what are you saying?" I was stuttering.

Gosh! Please don't tell me that they saw me and Ames...