Part 13: He wounded

Dear readers, I'm sorry for the late update. I was busy with internship, so, my hands are off the keyboard. But, I will try to use my free time to write more and update more. Btw, thanks for your support. ♥️♥️♥️
.................................................
[Peter POV]
As I sped through the road, the sky began to pour its tears. As if the nature understands the piercing pain that stabbed through my heart right at that moment. It was raining like crazy, but I wasn't slowing down my car. I stopped thinking about my own safety, as if I was attempting suicide by driving at such a high speed in a downpour like this.

My mind can't stop imagining about Sean sleeping with Nick. It was a horrible thing, that I don't even want it to appear in my nightmare.

There's a sharp turn at the front, but the speed remained the same, I wasn't slowing down. I had told you, didn't I, that I was trying to kill myself!

Then, my wish came true, I lost control at the sharp turn. The screeching sound of the tire exerting friction with the road, becoming the death lullaby in my ears. Until, the loud 'Bam' sound of my car kissing the trunk of tree, caused my vision blurry and my surrounding turned black.

I was fainted? Or I am dying? Which is which, doesn't matter to me anymore.
.............
[Sean POV]
I just arrived home and just got out of the car when my phone rang; a call from Heather.

It's weird, why would Heather calls me at this hour? Is there something happened to Pete?! Please, not.

"Yes, Heath."

"Sean..." Her voice does sound weird. She seems caught a breath. "It's Pete... he got into an accident. He's in the hospital, now...-

Upon listening to the news, I jumped back into the car and speed through the traffic heading to the hospital. At that moment, my heart was beating like crazy, my lips were trembling in fear. Fear of losing the other half me; Peter.

Oh god! Please don't take him away from me and Frey. I was the one at fault. Take me not him... please, please, I'm begging you... save him!!

As I prayed hard for his life, tears rolling down from my eyes and dampened my cheeks.
.............
[Peter POV]
The sounds of people talking, stepping, whining and even yelping in pain, awoke me from my temporarily dead. As I opened my eyes, the bright, striking light stung my orbs. It takes some time for my eyes to adjust to the brightness of that light.

But... where am I? Heaven? Or hell? Is it hell? Because I kept on listening to the people screaming in pain and my nose caught this horrid smell which I despised the most; the smell of death.

Then, a familiar voice kept on calling for my name, "Pete?! Pete?! Are you awake?"

Slowly, I turned my face towards that voice, which I was confirmed that it's belongs to Heath. Somehow, a piercing pain was felt by me on the left side of my forehead when I shifted my face to the left. My vision wasn't crystal clear, yet. It was still blurry as I scanned through Heath's face. 

"Pete?! Please wait for me, okay. I will get the doctor for you." She said before leaving my side.

What is Heather doing in here? Is she dead too? Or, it is me who is still alive?

That doesn't matter whether I'm still alive or dead, because it is not something that I will regret. It's just that, half of me felt happy and the other half felt disappointed when the first person that I saw when I opened my eyes, was Heather... not Sean.

Sh*t!! Why would I still hoping for that guy to stay by my side, when he already had another guy to take care of. Asshole!!!

A minute passed when Heather returned to my side with a doctor, I presumed (since she had the stethoscope hung around her neck). She neared me, and examined my condition. Torchlight was shone into both of my eyes, from right to left side.