Part 41: It's not a dream

A/N Hey my dear lovely readers, this is the second last chapter. Do read it until the end, okay😉

So, please tell me what do you think of the progress of this story? Let me know in the comment.

And for those who haven't read the first book of Accidental Marriage, please check it on my profile page. And, as for the 2nd book, I will try my best to write as good as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors. Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))
..........................................

[Peter POV]

"I guess that's all for today...I'm heading back, now. Do you guys going somewhere after this?"

"I don't know. Hon, are we going elsewhere after this?" I threw that question to Sean.

"I think we better head back home. Freya looks pretty tired..." Answered Sean.

"Alright then, I'm going to head out first...thanks for the treat, Sean." Bid Heather.

"Most welcome..." Replied Sean.

In a daze, Heather was staring at both of me and Sean while smiling by herself. I waved my hand in front of her face, to check whether she was dreaming or something. "Heath, are you alright?"

"I'm fine, Pete. Can I give both of you a hug?" Requested Heather.

Simultaneously, Sean and I looked towards each other...with puzzlement on our faces. In the middle of us figuring the unusual behavior of Heather, she dragged both of us into her embrace by wrapping her arms over our shoulders with her standing in the middle.

Then, she whispered towards us, "I was so happy to see you guys had get back together. I will pray that you guys will stick together until forever...and grow old together."

With that beautiful speeches from Heather, both of me and Sean hugged her back. Sean said, "Thanks, Heather for everything. If it's not because of you, we will not be here today. You did help us a lot. Peter is lucky to have you as his friend."

"I'm not only Pete's friend, I'm also your friend, Sean." Clarify Heather, pulling away from us.

Sean smiled, "Yeah, we're all friends here."

"Okay-okay. I should get going now. You know carrying a baby in your belly, need you to have enough rest."

"Yeah, that's right. You need to get enough rest and do not stress out yourself." Advised Sean.

"Okay, I will remember that."Replied Heather. And then, she turned to face Freya who was standing close to me. "Mummy Heath needs to leave now. See you later, sweetie."

"Okay. Thanks, Mummy Heath."

"Let me walk you to the car." I offered myself to walk with her. Even though the car wasn't parked that far, but still, I need to make sure she gets to the car safely. If not, Jace would blame me for not taking good care of his wife and child.

I opened the door for Heath and she already accused me of being a gentleman. "What a gentleman, even help to open the door for me."

"Of course, I'm a gentleman...and charming too." I praised myself proudly.

Heather was giggling. "Just give the charming part to your husband, okay."

"Why? Am I not charming?"

She pinched my cheek and said, "You're not charming, Pete...but, rather sweet and a cutie pie."

"You always find a way to mock me, don't you?" I complain.