Part 6: The one who cheated

A/N: Hey guys! I will try my best to write the 2nd Book as well as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors (for those who want to help me edit the story do PM me). Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:))) 

............................................

[Sean POV]

As soon as I opened my eyes, there's a painful, throbbing pain in my head. It feels like a thousand needles were pricked into my brain. It was so damn hurt that I can't even lift up my head. And then, I was just lying there while blinking my eyes and looked up at the ceiling. Why these ceilings look different from before? Or, it is just the trick of my hangover. I turned my head to my left and I checked on the curtains, it is light green in color. Why these curtains look different too? Somehow, I can feel thousands of butterflies in my belly. Gosh!! I hate this feeling. I sat up and looked around the room.

"Shit!! This is not my room. Whose room is this?" I ruffled my messy bed hair and turned to look at my right. "F*ck!! Nick!!" I guessed it's not just butterflies that filled my stomach now, but the whole damn insects. I kind of lost my mind for a moment; I couldn't think what I should do next.

"Shit! Shit! What had happened last night? How come I ended up in the bed with Nick?!!"

But then, I decided to slip out from under the blanket and grabbed my pant and shirt that were scattered on the floor together with another pair of trouser and a shirt, before putting it on. After that, I went into the bathroom to wash my face and then, I collected all of my belongings, my phone and car key before I dashed out of the room and went out from that apartment, which I believed belonged to Nick.

Relaxing myself on the driver seat and reminiscing the memory of last night. What had happened after I left the bar with Nick? I remember that I told Nick, that I will send him home. But, at that time I was already drunk, a bit.

"Shit! I was drunk and I drove the car? Oh god!! Luckily, there's no harm happened to us." I heaved a relief.

[Flashback]

I parked my car, and I helped Nick to get to his apartment because he was so wasted. Both of us were under the influence of alcohol actually, but mine was lesser than him. After I dumped him on his bed, I went into his kitchen and grabbed another bottle of wine. I couldn't find the bottle opener, so I shouted it out. "Nick!! Where the hell did you keep the bottle opener? I couldn't find it." Silence. "Nick!!!" I yelled out his name.

            "F*ck! Sean. I was sleeping just now." He came out of his room and wobbled in his steps.

            "Sorry, Nick. I just want to have another round..."

            "Let me join you too."

            "No! You're totally wasted. Get back to your room."

            He snatched the bottle from me and chugged it down before passing it towards me. "Come on, let's take a sit."

            We took a seat on the couch and take turns drinking the wine directly from the bottle while talking some random topics, and then, Nick suddenly leaned in and kissed me. I didn't push him away, rather I kissed him back and then, I don't remember what had happened after that.

[End of flashback]

I let out my anger by slamming on the steering wheel with my hand and cursed on the air due to my foolishness. And the only thing that crossed my mind now is, Peter. He must not know about this matter. He mustn't for sure.