Part 11: Missing each other

A/N: Hey guys! I will try my best to write the 2nd Book as well as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors (for those who want to help me edit the story do PM me). Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))

............................................

[Peter POV]

"Mrs. Filbert... I think we should discuss further in my office, tomorrow." Even on the weekend and I was taking a break at my parents house, I can't ignore a phone call from my client. Sighs!! "Yes-yes, don't worry... I will try as best as I can to win your case."

"Dada! Dada!" Little Freya came and tugged my shirt while I was on the phone. And, I was left with no choice other than ending the phone call.

"Mrs. Filbert... I guessed we will meet tomorrow, at my office. Alright, bye."

"Dada! Come... everyone is waiting for you."

"Tell me, what is it about?"

"The cake is done... so, everyone is waiting for you to taste it."

"Oh! Really?! Let's go... I can't wait to taste it." Freya pulled my hand headed to the kitchen, where everybody is waiting by the dining table.

"Woah! That looks delicious." I praised her handmade strawberry shortcake.

"I helped with the decorations too..."

"You've done a great work here, princess. I'm proud of you." I patted her head lightly.

"Thanks, dada... thanks to Uncle Adam too, for teaching me." She went to hug her beloved uncle.

"My pleasure, sweetheart." Adam hugged her back.

"So, let's take a picture." I suggested.

For the first snap, I was the one who holds the camera while everyone get into the picture. Next, it was Adam who holds the camera.

"Dada... let's send a picture to daddy." Freya suggested.

"That's a good idea, sweetheart. Come on, Pete... go stand with Frey." Adam eagerly supported Freya's suggestion. "Why don't both of you hold the cake in your hands..."

I just followed the order.

"Okay...3,2,1...smile~"

Our picture was taken a couple of times.

"Let me see it, Uncle Adam..." Freya keeps looking through the pictures. And then, she showed me a picture. "Dada... send this picture to daddy." It was the picture of me and her.

"Yeah, Pete... you should send it to Sean, now. I'm sure, he must have been missing you... and Freya." I sent him a sharp glare. This guy sure getting on my nerves. "Quickly, Pete... I'm sure Sean would be so happy to receive that from you."

"Okay... I will send it, now." I sent it to Sean, right away.

Not more than a minute, my phone rang. It was a call from Sean. I picked it up, but I handed it over to Freya, to talk with her daddy. "Here, Frey... a call from your daddy." Happily, she grabbed the phone from my hand before answering to her daddy.

.....................

[Sean POV]

A picture that I received from Pete, was enough to make my day. I was smiling all the way, upon seeing the picture of my husband and my daughter, with a cake in their hands. Then, I realized how I missed them so much. I can't wait to embrace them in my hands. Right at that time, I called on Pete, and the one who was answering was Freya. Why Pete shoves the phone to Freya? Is he still mad at me?