Part 32: It's me, not him

A/N Hey lovely reader, here is the new update for this 2nd book of Accidental Marriage. 

What do you think of the progress of this story? Please, let me know in the comment.

And for those who haven't read the first book of Accidental Marriage, please check it on my profile page. And, as for the 2nd book, I will try my best to write as good as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors. Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))

.............................................................

[Sean POV]

"Welcome home, Mr. Sean... and Little Miss Freya." Greeted Katie; one of the housemaids in the mansion, once we stepped into the mansion through the main door.

"Hi, Katie..." Replied Frey, whilst I just replied her by giving a warm smile.

Honestly, I never felt excited to come here... to come home. Even though, it's been months since I've ever returned here... but, I never missed this place... not even the people in here, except my younger sister, Callie.

It's weird, right?

Yes, it is.

But, what's weirder than that is, I felt rather comfortable and anticipated to return to Pete's family house in LA rather than here. I wonder why they feel more like a family than my own family.

Why?

Maybe, because my own family used to disregard me before. My own parents used to feel ashamed of having a son like me before.

Or perhaps, whenever I returned to LA, the first person that comes to greet me is Sharon or Eric... rather than a housemaid.

Whenever I came back to LA, I received warm hugs from Sharon and Eric... instead of a warm smile from a housemaid.

Whenever I was in LA, I get to eat the homemade cooking by Sharon... instead of a homemade cooking by the house chef.

Yeah, these differences caused me to develop distaste towards my own family; specifically towards my parents.

"Is everybody's here?" I asked Katie.

"Yeah, everyone's here... Mrs. Elaine and her husband just arrived this morning, but Mrs. Callie had been here since yesterday."

"Oh, I see... so, where are they now?"

"They're all in the backyard... for afternoon tea. Are you joining them or you wanted to take a rest in your room, sir?"

"Never mind, I will just go and join them... can you please take the bags and Freya's dress in the car and put them in my room," I told her while handing over the car key to her.

"Okay, sir."

"Let's go, Frey..." I stretched out my hand towards Frey before she grabbed it and our hands locked into each other.

"Mr. Sean... do you want me to walk you to the backyard?" Asked Katie.

"It's fine... this is my house, I know full well where the backyard is. You should go take care of my bags."

Am I being ignorant? Nah~ I just want to make her realize that this is my house too, and I don't need anyone to show me the maps of my own house.

"Okay, sir."

With Frey's walking beside me, both of us headed into the backyard where's all of Abberheath where having the afternoon tea together.