Part 4: We are good

A/N: Hey guys! I will try my best to write the 2nd Book as well as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors (for those who want to help me edit the story do PM me). Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))

..................................................................

[Sean POV]

The next morning, things still weren't good between us; not speaking to one another, we are not even exchanging a morning greeting. Silence had taken over our whole bedroom.

I put on a baby blue shirt, matching with a trouser and then, went to stand in front of the mirror to style my hair. Not long after that, I saw Peter came out of the bathroom through the reflection in the mirror. The towel was wrapped around his waist and his chest was left naked. Secretly, I peeked at him. He looks so damn sexy when he ruffled his wet hair. It seems like the world is moving in slow motion. But then, he realized that I had been checking on him when he turned his face towards me, and then, spontaneously, I faced forward by pretending that I saw nothing; I didn't even look at him.

After I groomed myself in front of the mirror, I went to the nightstand to grab the wristwatch before put it on my wrist. In the meantime, my mind was busy figuring out the way to reconcile with Peter. I can't just let this thing going on like this, right?! Besides, it was my fault for picking a fight with him first. So, I should be the one to apologize first.

I moved into our walk-in wardrobe, where that beautiful guy who's wearing his usual outfit; white, long sleeve shirt with black trouser and a black blazer. That is his daily outfit. I'm not sure whether it is compulsory for a lawyer to always wear black and white, but seriously, never once I saw Peter wore any other color other than white and black when he's going to work.

Wait! I shouldn't busy criticizing his outfit, but should focus on reconciliation. 

"Here, wear this." I said to him while holding the black tie in my hand, hung it above the floor. "This one fit you more." I kept on mumbling, in hope that Peter will accept the neck tie that I chose for him. 

"What is the difference between the one in your hand and the one in my hand?" I changed my gaze to look at the necktie in Peter's hand. It is black. And then, once again, I changed to look at the one in mine; it is also black. Sh*t!! There's goes my plan. "They are the same black color, Sean. So, don't waste your time, choose one for me. I always wear black." Peter ended up answer it for me.

Sh*t! I was left clueless. My plan had ruined and I need to find another back up plan. Hurry up, Sean! Think! Think! 

Peter was about to put on the necktie in his hand, when I hold onto his arm to stop him. "Yes, it is true that this two necktie share the same color. But, this one-" I hold out the necktie in my hand in front of his face. "-is special, because it was chosen by me, your charming husband." I winked at him. Trying hard to be as sweet as honey~ It does sound lame, but at least I managed to make my husband smirking.

"No. Thank you. I will stick to my choice." He said while resuming putting on the necktie in his hand before leaving the wardrobe.

I followed his back before I hold onto his arm to make him stopped. "Babe~ can we talk?"

It seems like he's giving me a chance, when he turned around his body facing me. "Okay. Just talk, I will listen to what are you going to say." He said with a stern voice.

"I'm sorry." I humbly apologized to him.

"Okay...and then?" His voice remained the same. Looks like, he's still mad at me.