Part 37: His here

A/N Hey my dear lovely readers, here is the latest update. I'm sorry for not keeping my promise. I said that I will publish this chapter by last weekend, but things didn't go so well. I hope you guys can be patient and wait for the next update. Sorry, again🙇🏻‍♀️

So, please tell me what do you think of the progress of this story? Let me know in the comment.

And for those who haven't read the first book of Accidental Marriage, please check it on my profile page. And, as for the 2nd book, I will try my best to write as good as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors. Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))
........................................

[Sean POV]

As usual, even during weekend, I will wake up early to have the breakfast. Somehow, this morning I feel like there's something missing at the table.

It was Freya.

She's not there.

"Janice...where's Aunt Ross? I didn't see her." I asked Janice who was serving the breakfast at the table.

"She probably in Freya's room. I saw her heading upstairs just now."

"Okay. Thanks, Janice."

"You're welcome, sir." She went inside the kitchen and came back with a cup of coffee that was placed on a tray. And then, placed the coffee in front of me. "Sir, there she is, Aunt Ross." Janice informed me and make me to look at the same direction as she was looking at.

I waited until Aunt Ross neared the table before I shot her with questions.

"Aunt Ross, how's Freya?"

"I have talked to her and asked her to come down for breakfast. But, she still sulking and refused to come down."

"It's okay, Aunt Ross. I will go and talk to her. Thanks, Aunt Ross."
..........................
I knocked on her door twice before I twisted open. Pushing the door slowly before I stepped in.
Freya was sitting at the corner of her bed while embracing Mr. Rabbit in her arms. She really looks not that good.

Well done, Sean! For breaking your daughter tiny heart.

I neared the bed and took a seat next to her on that single-bed. She was being silenced.

"Sweetheart, why you didn't come down for a breakfast? I was so lonely, eating alone."

Silent.

"Sweetheart...are you not going to talk to daddy? You still mad at me, don't you?"

Silent.

And then, I peeked on her. She was pouting and facing down.

"I know it was my fault. I'm sorry, okay? Please, don't get mad at me...my little princess." I tried to cheer her up by pitching on her cheek softly and talked using a deep voice; mimicking the voice of Patrick Star.

"You lied to me. You said that you'll come back. But you didn't! I was waiting for you to come home, daddy. I was waiting to get on the flight and met with Dada! But, you not coming back!" She talked furiously and then, burst into tears.

Instantly, I pulled her into my embrace and hold her tightly in my hug while apologizing repeatedly. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. Daddy sorry. So sorry."

"No-no! I don't believe daddy, anymore. Go away!" She yelled on top of her heart and pushed me away hardly using her tiny hand.

She must have struggled so hard to keep all of these things inside her, trying to be a good daughter who keep on forgiving and nodding whenever her fathers apologized for all of the faults and false promises made by Pete and I. Even though, she understands nothing but she never complained.