Part 9: Back to LA

A/N: Hey guys! I will try my best to write the 2nd Book as well as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors (for those who want to help me edit the story do PM me). Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))

............................................

[Peter POV]

Frankly speaking, I wasn't able to sleep at all last night. But, I didn't know about the guy next to me. Every time, I closed my eyes, the picture of the scene from this evening haunted me. And, each time, my heart ached. My tears fall.

But, it was just a kiss, with no feeling involved. That's what he said. And yes, I was persuading my heart to accept it as the truth, that his heart still belongs to me. He just wants to help a friend and he means it good. But, why this heart was so hard to forgive him. Yes, maybe I should give it some more time.

Grooming myself in front of the mirror and as a final touch, I was tying the tie around my shirt's collar. But then, there are extra hands trying to help me with it. I looked through the mirror and it belongs to Sean.

"Don't bother to help me, Sean. I can do it, myself." I shrugged my shoulders and moved away from him.

He wasn't giving up, yet. When I was about to walk out of the room, he holds onto my wrist. A quick action was taken by me, I tugged my hand off him. "Don't touch me!!" I wasn't saying it out loud, but it was sharp enough to make him stepped back from me.

"Babe... please..." He pleaded. And, staring at me with those dreamy eyes of him. He thinks I will melt that easily? No way, Sean. Not for this time.

"I've told you that I need some space. Which part of it that you don't understand?!" I spoke my words and ran downstairs, headed to the dining room. And, he was following from behind my back.

"Good morning, princess. You're early today..." I greeted my daughter, but, she seems to ignore it. She was pouting and not eating her foods. Is she mad at something? Or, she was mad at me?

"Princess, what's wrong? Are you mad at me?"

Silent and still pouting.

"Looks like she is still sulking. Because, she had to eat alone last night. But...., I was there accompanied you last night, didn't I? Sweetie..." said Aunt Ross.

"So, that was the reason why my princess was making a long face and pouting." I pinched on her chubby cheek softly.

"Who makes a long face?" Asked Sean, who just arrived at the table.

"I was mad to both of you for leaving me alone. Nobody read the bedtime story to me, last night." She complained and crossed her little arms over her chest.

Sean neared her and get down on his knee. "I'm so sorry, dear princess. Please, forgive me. Will you?"

"Dada... sorry too. I was too busy at work. Please, forgive us...dear princess Freya." I was being persuasive.

She was tugging a smile.

"There she is... I can see a smile, just now."

"Where- where is the gorgeous smile of my little princess? Come on, Frey. Smile for daddy too."

She was smiling all the way, now.

"That's my girl. So, are we forgiven?" I asked.

"Yup! You're forgiven."

"Thank you, sweetheart!" Sean shouted it out and he gave a big hug on Freya. "We're good, right?"

"Yes, we're good." She nodded.