Part 18: Ruined

A/N: Hey guys! For those who haven't read the first book of Accidental Marriage, please check it on my profile page. And, as for 2nd book, I will try my best to write as good as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors. Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))

...................................................................................

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream, I have a dream

I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream, I have a dream

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream, I have a dream
.....................
     "I didn't know that Freya can sing this well...right, Pete?"

     "Where is he? Why I didn't see him in here?"

     "Pete..." A soft touch can be felt by me on my arm. And it caused me to make a turn towards the person next to me. "Who're you looking for?"

     "Sean. He promised that he will be here... but, I didn't see him, yet."

     "I'm sure he will be here, soon. Don't worry... I don't think he will miss to see his daughter performance."

     "Yeah! I hope you're right."

...............................................................

[Sean POV]

     I sped through the traffic towards the hospital after I got a call from Anna, telling me that Nick's condition is getting worse. It worries me so much, afraid that something bad might happen to him.

"Anna, how is he doing? What happened?" I was gasping for the air, when I reached in front of the theater room.

"Sean! Thanks, for coming."

"So, how is his condition?"

"He's still in the theater room. This morning, he suddenly coughed non-stop and vomited blood... minutes later, he passed out. I was so scared, Sean. What if... what if, he couldn't survive this time, Sean..." She was crying so hard until it drenched her cheeks.

I came forward and brought her into my embrace. This is the only thing that crossed my mind at that time, in order to put her at ease. "Don't worry, I'm sure Nick will be alright. He's not gonna give up that easily".

.......................................................

[Peter POV]

"Dada...." Shout Freya for my name while running towards my direction.

"There you are...my champion." I squatted down and stood on the same level with Freya. "Come on, give me a high five." We gave each other a high-five. "And, a hug too." Freya jumped on me for a hug. Meanwhile, I patted behind her head gently before said, "I'm so proud of you, princess. You've done a great job, today."